• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Brag: Up about 8 buyins in 4500 hands this weekBeat: I worked for 20 hours and made 225.Variance: The beat is a brag. I love you variance

I thought so too. OOPS! He typed in chat A?????????????? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.And then called with 44.
Thats what I was saying people cant fold cause zomg!!! I have a set. They feel better if they call and lose

Guys,I am a mostly a LHE cash player. Messing around the last couple of days with NL.Been at this table about an hour, read was he was a decent player so 99% he wasn't bluffing.This is standard here right? I have to shove here? Are there any other ways to play this hand at this point, he obv has to have a big hand or big draw here and I want him getting it in correct?Any and all comments would be great.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with :D:tsHero raises to $3, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: :4h:club::D ($10, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, Button calls, SB raises to $30, Hero raises all-in $117.65, Button folds, SB calls all-in $82.85.Uncalled bets: $4.8 returned to Hero. Turn: :5c ($138.85, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $243.7)River: :D ($138.85, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $243.7)Results:Final pot: $138.85SB showed Tc 9cHero showed 8h 7hAfter hand was over...he types TAG FISH in chat box...LOL

This hand happened as I was posting the other.Size of raise pf....good?Size on bet of flop...good?No real read on this guy.....just got to table.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :D:club: UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $4, Hero raises to $14, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :4h:ts:D ($29.5, 2 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $26, UTG+1 folds.Uncalled bets: $26 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $29.5If he shoves on me...I am calling...correct?I had $234 when hand started...he had $90.

FYI, Tilt gave me a $300 bonus for the cashout problems I've had the last month. So if you also had problems and haven't complained, do so :)Mark

Guys,I am a mostly a LHE cash player. Messing around the last couple of days with NL.Been at this table about an hour, read was he was a decent player so 99% he wasn't bluffing.This is standard here right? I have to shove here? Are there any other ways to play this hand at this point, he obv has to have a big hand or big draw here and I want him getting it in correct?Any and all comments would be great.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with :3h:4hHero raises to $3, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: :D:ts:D ($10, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, Button calls, SB raises to $30, Hero raises all-in $117.65, Button folds, SB calls all-in $82.85.Uncalled bets: $4.8 returned to Hero. Turn: :qh ($138.85, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $243.7)River: :D ($138.85, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $243.7)Results:Final pot: $138.85SB showed Tc 9cHero showed 8h 7hAfter hand was over...he types TAG FISH in chat box...LOL
Yep Standard
This hand happened as I was posting the other.Size of raise pf....good?Size on bet of flop...good?No real read on this guy.....just got to table.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :D:club: UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $4, Hero raises to $14, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :qh:D:5c ($29.5, 2 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $26, UTG+1 folds.Uncalled bets: $26 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $29.5If he shoves on me...I am calling...correct?I had $234 when hand started...he had $90.
looks good, and Hellmuth snap call a shove
so.... i noticed my acct. on ftp had a little more than i thought i had in it.turns out... i had 267$ shipped into it yesterday from rakebackpros.com i signed up a while ago to see if it would work.... i guess it does. (this is for an existing acct.)they just asked for your ftp username and ur pretty much set. (obviously i had a different password for my acct. on rakebackpros.com than for my ftp sn cuz i didnt wanna get ****ed but i guess its legit)i dont know what the consenus was on this... cuz i remember the thread about it.... just thought i'd share.
Yeah I remember that thread and I signed up for it too. Did you sign up for it without Full Tilt referring you? Cause my rakeback manager on there doesn't show any money and it'd be nice for them to ship me some cause I just busto'd my account.

Clutch hand of the morning.Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:NakedCowboy FCP: $233.25BB: $85.45Pre-flop: (2 players) NakedCowboy FCP is SB with T :D J :D 7 :ts J :club:NakedCowboy FCP raises to $1.5, BB raises to $4.5, NakedCowboy FCP calls.Flop: 8 :D J :D 4 :3h ($9, 2 players)BB bets $6, NakedCowboy FCP raises to $27, BB raises all-in $80.95, NakedCowboy FCP calls.Turn: 4 :4h ($170.9, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $170.9)River: 5 :5c ($170.9, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $170.9)Results:Final pot: $170.9BB showed Ad 3d Qs AsNakedCowboy FCP showed Th Jc 7s Jd

I'm going to a live game home tournament with the kid i'm staking. i was planning on lighting $75 on fire...but I had an epiphany and am hopefully going to win and donate said winnings to my friend who is going there in july to make a documentary.ship one time?

Is this okay or too weaksause?Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownCO ($47.25)Button ($208.70)Hero ($304.70)BB ($40)UTG ($89.97)MP ($55)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :club: , Q :ts . UTG raises to $2, MP raises to $7, 1 fold, Button raises to $24, Hero FoldsButton is a good regular who could be squeezing, but also hadn't played a hand in forever, so it raised flags in my mind. Also, that was the first time MP 3bet in almost 100 hands.I don't really like playing QQ OOP for 208 BB....

With MP being a half stack, i think his range is probably wide enough to continue with QQ here, though i'm not sure whether calling/raising is best.

Is this okay or too weaksause?Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownCO ($47.25)Button ($208.70)Hero ($304.70)BB ($40)UTG ($89.97)MP ($55)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :club: , Q :ts . UTG raises to $2, MP raises to $7, 1 fold, Button raises to $24, Hero FoldsButton is a good regular who could be squeezing, but also hadn't played a hand in forever, so it raised flags in my mind. Also, that was the first time MP 3bet in almost 100 hands.I don't really like playing QQ OOP for 208 BB....
This depends a lot on my view of UTG, MP, and Button. I fold here always unless UTG is loose, MP is aggro, and button is a really smart thinking player. But for 200bbs I see no reason to play this pot when you have nothing invested. Calling is horrible and screams QQ and allows all players to play in position vs you, knowing EXACTLY what two cards you hold, and raising allows 3 guys behind you who have all raised, to ship better always, and fold worse always. Your only hope is that someone goes crazy with AK so you can flip, or folds KK pf which I probably would if you raised there.MarkQuick edit: I didn't notice UTG min raised and MP has half a stack. That definitely changes things, but folding here is fine. Button clearly is NOT bluffing so its mostly do you think you're ahead of his range, and are you sure utg isn't a donk who min raises with AA.
This depends a lot on my view of UTG, MP, and Button. I fold here always unless UTG is loose, MP is aggro, and button is a really smart thinking player. But for 200bbs I see no reason to play this pot when you have nothing invested. Calling is horrible and screams QQ and allows all players to play in position vs you, knowing EXACTLY what two cards you hold, and raising allows 3 guys behind you who have all raised, to ship better always, and fold worse always. Your only hope is that someone goes crazy with AK so you can flip, or folds KK pf which I probably would if you raised there.MarkQuick edit: I didn't notice UTG min raised and MP has half a stack. That definitely changes things, but folding here is fine. Button clearly is NOT bluffing so its mostly do you think you're ahead of his range, and are you sure utg isn't a donk who min raises with AA.
at 100nl, i think reads on all of these players is going to be very important. if button is playing something like 22/10 or something, its a pretty clear fold i think.

I'm back to running absolutely awful again. Dropped 4.5 buyins at 1/2 after making 5.5 earlier this week, destroying almost all of my comeback progress again.

My session started off amazing, then I lost a race and ran QQ into a 72/20's KK (he had just min 3bet me with K5s) and it goes downhill. I float around for a while before losing like 2 big ones in a row and this one makes me quit.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($373)UTG ($200)MP ($445.20)Hero ($216.15)SB ($179)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qheart.gif, Qspade.gif. UTG raises to $8, MP calls $8, Hero raises to $32, SB calls $31, 1 fold, UTG folds, MP folds.Flop: ($82) 3diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif, 9spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $50, Hero raises to $184.15 (All-In), SB calls $97 (All-In).Turn: ($376) Aspade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($376) 2diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $376Results in white below: Hero has Qh Qs (one pair, queens). SB has Ad Jd (flush, ace high). Outcome: SB wins $376.

And wtf is this one standard? Villain is 22/20. Seems like he always has TT/AT/AA here?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($216.90)Button ($552.40)SB ($294.20)BB ($340.95)UTG ($476.45)MP ($399.40)Preflop: Hero is CO with ad.gif, jd.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $7, Button raises to $24, SB calls $23, BB calls $22, Hero calls $17.Flop: ($96) 2c.gif, 6h.gif, as.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($96) tc.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $64, Button calls $64, SB folds, BB folds.River: ($224) 7s.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $166, Hero folds.Final Pot: $224Results in white below: Button doesn't show. Outcome: Button wins $224.

Villain in this hand is 12/6/1.3 over a small sample. Is a flop fold standard vs this mega nit?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($200)Hero ($200)UTG ($213.95)MP ($262.80)CO ($159.10)Button ($225.10)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qheart.gif, Qdiamond.gif. UTG calls $2, 4 folds, Hero raises to $11, UTG calls $7.Flop: ($21) Jdiamond.gif, 9diamond.gif, 5club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $14, UTG raises to $52, Hero calls $38.Turn: ($125) Kheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $152.95 (All-In), Hero?

MP appears to be a TAG fish 25/22/OO over 31 handsBTN has been a nit 7/7/OO over 39 handsSB is unknown with no reads.As you can see not a ton of hands or a solid read on anyone.Poker Stars $0.50/$1.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.comSB: $187.20Hero (BB): $101.00UTG: $109.15MP: $95.50CO: $18.10BTN: $115.65Pre Flop: Hero is BB with Q :club: Q :ts1 fold, MP raises to $3, 1 fold, BTN raises to $11, SB calls $10.50Flat or raise?

Villain in this hand is 12/6/1.3 over a small sample. Is a flop fold standard vs this mega nit?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($200)Hero ($200)UTG ($213.95)MP ($262.80)CO ($159.10)Button ($225.10)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qheart.gif, Qdiamond.gif. UTG calls $2, 4 folds, Hero raises to $11, UTG calls $7.Flop: ($21) Jdiamond.gif, 9diamond.gif, 5club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $14, UTG raises to $52, Hero calls $38.Turn: ($125) Kheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $152.95 (All-In), Hero?
I 3bet and get it in on the flop. IMO, the worst line is to flat call his flop raise oop.
I fold flop vs this guy, assuming sample size is more than 100 hands or so. He's not aggro at all, and he's a nit. You're just barely ever ahead here.Mark
And wtf is this one standard? Villain is 22/20. Seems like he always has TT/AT/AA here?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($216.90)Button ($552.40)SB ($294.20)BB ($340.95)UTG ($476.45)MP ($399.40)Preflop: Hero is CO with ad.gif, jd.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $7, Button raises to $24, SB calls $23, BB calls $22, Hero calls $17.Flop: ($96) 2c.gif, 6h.gif, as.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($96) tc.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $64, Button calls $64, SB folds, BB folds.River: ($224) 7s.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $166, Hero folds.Final Pot: $224Results in white below: Button doesn't show. Outcome: Button wins $224.
I really hate this hand. What's going on with the two blinds cold calling the three-bet - were they both terrible? If not, I just fold pre-flop. If I do call I'm looking to see some diamonds, not an A.I also don't like the turn bet - it seems like you turned top pair into a bluff on the turn and then folded to a bet on a blank river. I would check call or possibly check fold the turn. AS played I like the river fold - seems like he has AA or 1010 a very large % of the time.
I fold flop vs this guy, assuming sample size is more than 100 hands or so. He's not aggro at all, and he's a nit. You're just barely ever ahead here.Mark
I agree. Seems like you are basically flipping at best, but given his stats his range is weighted towards sets imo