• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hey Scott, I'm going to CAZ in a bit just fyi. James and Bob will be there, and I think Loosh said he might be there tonight. Just FYI.Mark

Hey Scott, I'm going to CAZ in a bit just fyi. James and Bob will be there, and I think Loosh said he might be there tonight. Just FYI.Mark
IN!!!11tybuyinscoptersI have been sick for over a week and this could be a very bad move.easy money.
18k downswing around hand 50k imo
FWIW, this is 5/10 and 10/20 HU and playing HU, a 9 buyin downswing is nothing. To have that be the biggest swing you see in 120k hands is absurd.
Robusto!April-10.jpg
Congrats on robusto! I know you were going through a tough stretch there, glad to see that you (seemingly) got things figured out!
matt, who is that graph of?that's seriously pretty damn gross. not a ton of hands, but wow, what quality.*slow clap*also, was this on euro sites or ftp/stars?- Jordan
If I give you 3 clues, you will get it immediately:FCPer (that should be all you need)Full Tilt OnlyHorrible Initial BR Management
If I give you 3 clues, you will get it immediately:FCPer (that should be all you need)Full Tilt OnlyHorrible Initial BR Management
Roberts?!
I can't choose between these two responses:Pity you can't spell.Pity you scousers aren't going to even GET to the final.
Im leaning towards:No one gives a shit about soccer anyways :club: