New Challenge (old Challenge)

im 23 single sexi and available boisssssssssssssssssssssssssss--i bought my flight to and from africa today. and keturah's return.4.5k later....haven't bought the intercoastal flights, but shouldn't be that much more. Prob 5.1k total.- Jordan

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

yea still at FR...my cake SN is scissor me...lol yours?
Were you playing 3/6 full ring today? If so, I was at your table because there were barely any midstakes 6 max tables :club:
i bought my flight to and from africa today. and keturah's return.4.5k later....haven't bought the intercoastal flights, but shouldn't be that much more. Prob 5.1k total.- Jordan
:club:
let me preface this by saying that i am not anywhere near your level at poker. that being said, doesn't the limp reraise scream monster? that would make me think that shoving the flop is not the best play. thoughts?
Not necessarily. I saw it a lot when I was playing $3 sats to FTP's Midnight Madness and Daily Doubles, and it's not just limited to AA/KK. I was playing a guy a year ago who did it to me 4 handed with AK at a PLHE table (he limped, I potted w/44, he raised, we got the money in, I lost.)edit: Oh yeah, forgot. 22.
im 23 single sexi and available boisssssssssssssssssssssssssss--i bought my flight to and from africa today. and keturah's return.4.5k later....haven't bought the intercoastal flights, but shouldn't be that much more. Prob 5.1k total.- Jordan
good luck in africa. i had such an incredible experience when i went a few years ago. seriously amazing people.and i got engaged on mt. kilimanjaro on new year's eve. i know, smooth...
PM perhaps??ty Teddy, I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon. I'm sure you will crush.
I dunno this site is putting me on huge tilt, I keep running into Aces and when I have Aces they fold because I have the Aces.I'm stuck 4 buyins today
I dunno this site is putting me on huge tilt, I keep running into Aces and when I have Aces they fold because I have the Aces.I'm stuck 4 buyins today
You'll soon see the ways.
I don't advise that, not if its who I think your talking about, Aces McGee. He's one big dude.

blehhhhhh. There's some stuff I want to figure out about my game.Simo, what's a good way to find leaks via pEV?I think I'm done for todaytodayhf6.jpgthis is always nice:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $3892.60UTG+1: $1127CO: $2233.75Button: $764.40Hero: $1206BB: $1000Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with A :4h A :club: UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $30, CO folds, Button calls, Hero raises to $150, BB folds, UTG+1 raises to $333, Button calls, Hero raises all-in $1206, UTG+1 calls all-in $794, Button calls all-in $431.4.Uncalled bets: $79 returned to Hero. Flop: 7 :icon_clap: 5 :icon_clap: 2 :5c ($794.4, 0 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $2303.2)Turn: 6 :ts ($794.4, 0 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $2303.2)River: T :icon_clap: ($794.4, 0 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $2303.2)Results:Final pot: $794.4Hero showed As AdUTG+1 mucks Ks AhThis always makes me cringe inside:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$105 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $3605.75BB: $1000CO: $1695Button: $2629.60Hero: $990BB: $1041.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with 9 :D 9 :D2 folds, Button raises to $30, Hero calls, BB calls.Flop: J :3h 9 :icon_clap: A :icon_clap: ($90, 3 players)Hero bets $60, BB raises to $120, Button folds, Hero raises to $350, BB raises all-in $1011.5, Hero calls all-in $610.Uncalled bets: $51.5 returned to BB.Turn: 3 :icon_clap: ($2010, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2010)River: A :D ($2010, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2010)Results:Final pot: $2010Hero showed 9d 9sBB showed Jd AdF YOU RIVERPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1030UTG+1: $1042CO: $1013Hero: $1700.15SB: $1103BB: $1040Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with J :qh K :icon_clap:2 folds, CO raises to $30, Hero raises to $110, 2 folds, CO calls.Flop: 3 :icon_clap: J :D 5 :qh ($235, 2 players)CO checks, Hero checks.Turn: 4 :D ($235, 2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $144, CO calls.River: 7 :icon_clap: ($523, 2 players)CO checks, Hero checks.Results:Final pot: $523CO showed 6c 6h

What the **** is organic wine? Just went to pour a glass and the only bottle of red that's opened is that. Do I drink this or immediately move on to the next bottle. Thanks.

What the **** is organic wine? Just went to pour a glass and the only bottle of red that's opened is that. Do I drink this or immediately move on to the next bottle. Thanks.
Pretty sure you and Bull need to switch ages

Brag: Up $200 right now on a 50 max HU tableBeat: In for at least that amount in the 11rVariance: I still need someone to tell me about organic wine so I can make a decision.