New Challenge (old Challenge)

i concur,im looking forward to enjoying a beer, and finishing jordans series of vids tonight
Ima put the first one up taht I played tonight. I'm going to make it public to the guys that visit this thread.But the rest only if ppl request.- Jordan
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I have enjoyed the best feeling in the world tonight (even better than sex). There is seriously no better feeling than recovering out of a big downswing, more money than I've ever dropped in a session, due to shot-taking. This is such a huge boost to my morale.Mar20shotat2-4.jpgAlso my biggest pot ever:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($60.40)Hero ($1018.80)Button ($274.57)SB ($420.20)BB ($328.40)UTG ($752.60)Preflop: Hero is CO with 9spade.gif, 9club.gif. UTG raises to $16, 1 fold, Hero calls $16, Button calls $16, 2 folds.Flop: ($54) Tclub.gif, 9heart.gif, 7club.gif(3 players)UTG bets $32, Hero raises to $97, Button folds, UTG calls $65.Turn: ($248) 7spade.gif(2 players)UTG bets $66, Hero raises to $200, UTG calls $134.River: ($648) 4diamond.gif(2 players)UTG bets $4, Hero raises to $705.8, UTG calls $435.60 (All-In).Final Pot: $1527.20Results in white below: UTG doesn't show. Hero has 9s 9c (full house, nines full of sevens). Outcome: Hero wins $1793.40. He had T7o and tanked river.

2 hands I'd like advice on. This guy was in a lot of pots, but he didn't see too maniacal or anything. I don't know stats until after the session but he was like 43/22 over 150 hands or so (keeping in mind I didn't know stats until afterwards). Is this weak or standard?http://www.pokerhand.org/?2304940http://www.pokerhand.org/?2304942
hand 1 - the minraise is very very weird. I probably call the minraise on the turn but in reality you really shouldn't bet there unless u know how to react vs his raisehand 2 - hahahha, at first I thought u raised for info, I freaked out a little there. Imo it looks like you just autoraised because he 1) donk bet 2)half potted it. IMO vs regs who do that, it's normally with the intention to 3bet your raise
hand 1 - the minraise is very very weird. I probably call the minraise on the turn but in reality you really shouldn't bet there unless u know how to react vs his raisehand 2 - hahahha, at first I thought u raised for info, I freaked out a little there. Imo it looks like you just autoraised because he 1) donk bet 2)half potted it. IMO vs regs who do that, it's normally with the intention to 3bet your raise
Hand 1, I was planning to bet/fold to a shove, but in retrospect, if I was going to fold to a river shove, I might as well have folded to the turn minraise. What do you think mikey? You said you called the turn raise but do you fold to the river shove also? Hand 2, I raised for value vs weaker aces that I expected him to do this with but a donk/min 3bet looks like it has TPTK absolutely crushed. BTW I NEVER raise for info. I raise either to bluff, protect, or like in this case, for value. But I just couldn't see him doing this with something that AK beats.
Hand 1, I was planning to bet/fold to a shove, but in retrospect, if I was going to fold to a river shove, I might as well have folded to the turn minraise. What do you think mikey? You said you called the turn raise but do you fold to the river shove also? Hand 2, I raised for value vs weaker aces that I expected him to do this with but a donk/min 3bet looks like it has TPTK absolutely crushed. BTW I NEVER raise for info. I raise either to bluff, protect, or like in this case, for value. But I just couldn't see him doing this with something that AK beats.
i still call teh turn minraise bcause i'm not goign to let him bluff for cheap

Decided to quit for the night after these happened within 10 minutes of each other.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($4.85)UTG ($11.35)Hero ($10)SB ($8.70)Preflop: Hero is Button with as.gif, ah.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.35, SB raises to $1.05, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.45, SB raises to $9.75 (All-In), Hero calls $5.60.Flop: ($18.20) 4c.gif, 6c.gif, qc.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($18.20) 8c.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($18.20) 2s.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $18.90Results in white below: Hero has As Ah (one pair, aces). SB has Ks Kc (flush, king high). Outcome: SB wins $18.20.

And this one.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($21.80)UTG ($9.45)MP ($10)Hero ($11.35)Button ($17.20)SB ($11.25)Preflop: Hero is CO with ac.gif, ah.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, Button calls $0.35, 2 folds.Flop: ($0.85) 5c.gif, 5h.gif, qc.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.6, Button raises to $1.2, Hero raises to $5.05, Button calls $3.25.Turn: ($10.35) 7c.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6.55 (All-In), Button calls $6.55.River: ($0) 7s.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $23.45Results in white below: Hero has Ac Ah (two pair, aces and sevens). Button has 8c Tc (flush, queen high). Outcome: Button wins $23.45.

You aren't black unless you're eatin fried chicken.
lmao, we went and got KFC.
That depends, did you steal the album?
lmao yes

Finished day 1 at Commerce up $5K. I'm super tilted though because there was the biggest fish calling station at my table all night and I did not win one pot against him.Here are a few fun hands from today. Mind you, this is the 10/20NL game with thousands of dollars on the table and some of these plays are so bad not even micro stakes players make them.First hand is a limped pot. I have 22 and flop comes T82 with 2 clubs. I check, megafish calling station bets $120, guy calls, I raise to $300, fish calls. Turn offsuit Q and I lead $400 and fish calls. River 9, I lead $500 because fish will call with any pair no matter how scary the board. He calls and shows me J8o for middle pair on flop, turned gutterball, and rivered straight.Another hand its 5 ways to the flop in a raised pot. Flop 346 with 2 hearts. checks around to megafish calling station who bets $400. Another mega fish calls. Good player with like $20,000 in front of him raises $1000 on top. megafish folds, and other fish tanks it for a while and calls with about $500 behind that. Turn is a 3, fish check/calls the shove. River 5, so board is 34635 and good player shows 75h for the flopped straight with the redraw to flush, and fish shows offsuit Q7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for the chop obv)Another fun hand. Limped pot, flop is 223. sb checks it around. Turn A. sb fish checks again, decent player bets $150 sb raises him to $400, guy calls. River A, so board is 223AA. sb leads out $800 now, and other guy pretty quickly moves all in, for about $1200 more. sb thinks for about 5 seconds and calls with his 2. Other guy obv has the A. hahahaMark

:club::D:5cCongrats!!!!! :ts:4h:D
very nice!
Congrats!
Hey, way to go. That is awesome! Congrats!
Thanks guys. Still in shock and afloat cloud 9 today. I wasn't going to do much at work today anyway since its March Madness and nobody is here. But I think this makes it an official lazy, do nothing, type of day.
hahahahaha
Yeah, just to clarify:When I have a day of poker like Snamuh's where I drop way down and then finally come back, all I can think about when I get even again is "Thank God that's finally ****ing over cause that sucked..."I can't remember the last time that good sex ended the same way.
Yeah, just to clarify:When I have a day of poker like Snamuh's where I drop way down and then finally come back, all I can think about when I get even again is "Thank God that's finally ****ing over cause that sucked..."I can't remember the last time that good sex ended the same way.
i am rarely elated that sucking has ended
I concur with this. It's a good feeling to get back to even but it's more of a relief that it's over...kind of like getting bad head that you aren't sure halfway through if it will ever end....then it finallllllllyyyyyyy does...and the feeling was good but youre more relieved than anything to be done.