so just a pretty friendly 1/2 nlh game at this guys house ( max buy in is $100....???....?? is this really low?? i think so?). have exactly $100... person raises to $7, 3 calls. i call $28 in pot. Dealt AJflop comes Ad Ac 7d. bet right out with $15. everyone folds, 1 call. $58 in pot. turn 10 D. guy checks, i bet $35. guy ( biggest stack) immidetally moves all in, having me covered. and i know this player, and he is the kind of person who likes to let give the other guy a lil rope to hang them self with, and i figured he was scared of the diamonds, and could only really hope for an split pot or a weaker ace. guy turns over flush. Catch my jack on river for full house. over $200 pot.did i play this horrible bad? jw..

Honestly, your communicative skills are so poor that I find it difficult to even focus on the question you are asking. Just for fun, how old are you? What is the highest level of education you have obtained? In what line of work are you employed that you are able to survive with such a paltry grasp of the English language? I think you played it fine. If you only had 100 dollars in front of you, the money is going in.

Honestly, your communicative skills are so poor that I find it difficult to even focus on the question you are asking. Just for fun, how old are you? What is the highest level of education you have obtained? In what line of work are you employed that you are able to survive with such a paltry grasp of the English language? I think you played it fine. If you only had 100 dollars in front of you, the money is going in.
once again.. so rude? why??im only 18. and a stoner. smokign a bong bowl as we speak? does that clear things up?

It would be awesome if this site had a section where posters could post hands and ask for strategy advice. Mods, could we look into that?As for the hand, imo, i think you played it fine.

so just a pretty friendly 1/2 nlh game at this guys house ( max buy in is $100....???....?? is this really low?? i think so?). have exactly $100... person raises to $7, 3 calls. i call $28 in pot. Dealt AJdid i play this horrible bad? jw..
I generally don't call a raise until after the deal when I've seen my cards.