Vegas From Toronto Advice

So my lady and about six of her friends will all turn 30 this year, and they want to take a trip to Vegas to celebrate. We would be flying from Toronto and would be staying for two to four days in the late Spring.Any suggestions regarding cheap flights, rooms etc.?Thanks very much,Simmy Sim

So my lady and about six of her friends will all turn 30 this year, and they want to take a trip to Vegas to celebrate. We would be flying from Toronto and would be staying for two to four days in the late Spring.Any suggestions regarding cheap flights, rooms etc.?Thanks very much,Simmy Sim
My only suggestion would be to ditch all the chicks. Sand to the beach man, sand to the beach.
Flying from Buffalo is usually a lot better and cheaper on Southwest than any other option.If you have to fly from Buffalo, just shop the airlines. Usually United or USAir are fairly reasonable. Air Canada flies direct as well, them and WestJet seem to be around the same prices.If you check the Fatwallet forums (www.fatwallet.com) there is a travel forum with tons of discounted rates at Vegas hotels.MGM Grand usually has some very good discount codes. I've stayed there using a code. Room rates are very dependent on time of year and availability. Strip properties are obviously more expensive than off strip or downtown.valen

I just booked a flight for mid-march from toronto...more expensive than if I flew out of Detroit..but it's closer and I'm hoping to get a ride instead of parking down there. Just make sure you shop around for the cheapest flights...orbitz.comexpedia.comumm there's more, but I forget them.

First off, excellent planning going to LV with the lady, and more importantly her friends - they will keep her busy while you play poker... Make sure to use the phrase "Well, if you want to hang out with your friends and do stuff, I'm sure I can find something to do..." at least once while you are down in LV - you get points for letting her hang with her friends, AND get to play poker - everyone's happy!I'd look at www.kayak.com, www.expedia.ca for prices. Flying out of Buffalo is an option - especially if you have enough people to split the cost of parking at the airport while you are gone. Jetblue has flights direct to LV from Buffalo and you will save money from flying out there (usually due to taxes & the airport taxes of Pearson).Places I'd look to book - Tropicana, MGM, Excalibur if you're on a budget. These also serve the purpose of putting you in a good area for some low-limit poker; MGM, Trop, Mandalay and Excalibur all offer beatable games. If it was just you, or some guy-friends, I'd say Imperial Palace - that place strikes a nice balance between cost & location... But if you're travelling with alot of women, they might not the 'dingyness'.When you travel also matters - how long will you be there for? You can save alot by staying at hotels from Monday - Thursday rather than Thurs - Monday.. There's always a premium for staying over the weekend (balance it out with the poker games being somewhat softer due to the influx of LA players tourists).Post some more specific details of when you want to travel, and I can give you some prices - I'm good at finding LV deals :club:

First off, excellent planning going to LV with the lady, and more importantly her friends - they will keep her busy while you play poker... Make sure to use the phrase "Well, if you want to hang out with your friends and do stuff, I'm sure I can find something to do..." at least once while you are down in LV - you get points for letting her hang with her friends, AND get to play poker - everyone's happy!I'd look at www.kayak.com, www.expedia.ca for prices. Flying out of Buffalo is an option - especially if you have enough people to split the cost of parking at the airport while you are gone. Jetblue has flights direct to LV from Buffalo and you will save money from flying out there (usually due to taxes & the airport taxes of Pearson).Places I'd look to book - Tropicana, MGM, Excalibur if you're on a budget. These also serve the purpose of putting you in a good area for some low-limit poker; MGM, Trop, Mandalay and Excalibur all offer beatable games. If it was just you, or some guy-friends, I'd say Imperial Palace - that place strikes a nice balance between cost & location... But if you're travelling with alot of women, they might not the 'dingyness'.When you travel also matters - how long will you be there for? You can save alot by staying at hotels from Monday - Thursday rather than Thurs - Monday.. There's always a premium for staying over the weekend (balance it out with the poker games being somewhat softer due to the influx of LA players tourists).Post some more specific details of when you want to travel, and I can give you some prices - I'm good at finding LV deals :club:
Seams rational, but women are rarely rational. I have a belief that deep down all women hate each other, and would rather spend time with their significant other. So you won't get points, and they will still find a way to make you feel guilty. My advice is just tell her straight up that your going to play poker, and whatever you win you will use to take her to a show. Then if you dont want to take her to a show just say you lost to runner runner quads..................hahahahhaha. But good luck in vegas
Seams rational, but women are rarely rational. I have a belief that deep down all women hate each other, and would rather spend time with their significant other. So you won't get points, and they will still find a way to make you feel guilty. My advice is just tell her straight up that your going to play poker, and whatever you win you will use to take her to a show. Then if you dont want to take her to a show just say you lost to runner runner quads..................hahahahhaha. But good luck in vegas
i live in vegas feel free to ditch all her friends with me. send pics please first.

I went to Air Canada.com if I were leaving thurs flight was 780 so I booked Wed departure got the flight for $370 tax everything included. Exit.ca is pretty good as well but Aircanada tango is the cheapest.Word of advise no stopovers just look for a straight flight.