Villain is new and just joined the table one orbit ago. Full Contact Poker so I'm manually convertingNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$48 playersStack sizes:UTG: $250Hero: $500Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP with QcQdUTG limps, 1 fold, Hero raises to $22, 5 folds, UTG calls.Flop: 10c 9c 5s ($50, 2 players)UTG bets $40, Hero calls.Turn: 2d (130$, 2 players)UTG bets $120, Hero?Turn card is about as safe it gets - if he was semi-bluffing with a draw, he obviously missed. Slow played Aces/Kings? Set? or is he firing again with a semi-bluff or TPTK or lower pair (Jacks maybe)? He's obviously committed after the turn bet.I didn't raise after the flop as I had position and wanted to reevaluate after the turn card. Anyone like a raise on the flop?

Barring some kind of solid read on the Villain, I think that you just need to go ahead and put him all in here. If he flopped a set, he took a good line to get your money. It's more likely he's semibluffing. It's almost impossible that the off suit 2 helped him. He either has a set or a decent draw. I think it's the draw more often than not, so just go ahead and get your chips in there.EDIT:I didn't see that he led into you on the flop and you flat called. It's really really bad IMO to flat call with a hand as vulnerable as QQ on a flop with the T9 combo and a flush draw. You're not drawing and you have A LOT to protect. I think that you need to raise the flop. His stack is short enough that you're probably committed once you raise him, but I think that you'd like to either get it all in on the flop or end it there. By smooth calling the flop, you're inviting him to "push you off of your draw" with a hand like AT or something.

With you just calling the flop he's probably putting you on 2 overs so he could be easily betting with AJ,KJ, AT ect. You'd have to have a really good read to lay this down. If he had a set you'd think he would try a check raise on the turn.

I think you have to stick it all in here. I'm probably raising the flop, but I don't hate waiting for a safe turn to put more chips in. Given the offsuit Deuce on the turn you've got to push.

I think you have to stick it all in here. I'm probably raising the flop, but I don't hate waiting for a safe turn to put more chips in. Given the offsuit Deuce on the turn you've got to push.
Waiting for a safe turn card is only a smart move when you KNOW that they have the draw and you KNOW that they'd gamble with you on the flop. The hero doesn't know what he's up against. If the Villain has A :D T :club: and fires again on the turn if a 3rd club falls, you've allowed yourself to be moved off of the hand by one you were beating. This is not the time to wait for a safe turn card, this is the time to raise and protect your vulnerable 1-pair holding
Waiting for a safe turn card is only a smart move when you KNOW that they have the draw and you KNOW that they'd gamble with you on the flop. The hero doesn't know what he's up against. If the Villain has A :D T :club: and fires again on the turn if a 3rd club falls, you've allowed yourself to be moved off of the hand by one you were beating. This is not the time to wait for a safe turn card, this is the time to raise and protect your vulnerable 1-pair holding
Yeah and if that turn card comes a K and then he leads into you what are you going to do? If you don't get the chips in you are losing value.