High Stakes Poker Results

Is there anywhere I can get the results for high stakes poker? I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes and haven't really heard how anyone did. I was mainly interested hearing how Gold, Wasicka, and DN did but I'd like to find out everyones results.

Is there anywhere I can get the results for high stakes poker? I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes and haven't really heard how anyone did. I was mainly interested hearing how Gold, Wasicka, and DN did but I'd like to find out everyones results.
You can watch it all yourself. Go to YouTube.com, and do a search for "High Stakes Poker Season 3." There you will find Episodes 1 through 5. Each episode has 5 parts. Enjoy.

up to episode 5 it looks like the following are stuck..Jamie goldVictor RamdinBill Chenwinners so far..Doyle brunsonMike MatusowGabe Kaplinaction has been a bit sparce so far, although Greenstein, Farha, T Brunson & Harmen have all just joined the game!

up to episode 5 it looks like the following are stuck..Jamie goldVictor RamdinBill Chenwinners so far..Doyle brunsonMike MatusowGabe Kaplinaction has been a bit sparce so far, although Greenstein, Farha, T Brunson & Harmen have all just joined the game!
I think its gonna start getting back to being a juicy game..That play that Barry made against Eli with J6 was soooooo sick...Such a good play
I think its gonna start getting back to being a juicy game..That play that Barry made against Eli with J6 was soooooo sick...Such a good play
He actually did that last season a couple of times as well. It seems, he likes to bluff early for all his stack b/c people are hesitant to call off 100k in the first or second hand.
He actually did that last season a couple of times as well. It seems, he likes to bluff early for all his stack b/c people are hesitant to call off 100k in the first or second hand.
Yeah he knows he can pick up a couple of decent pots early and then play the rest of the session with other peoples money
Yeah he knows he can pick up a couple of decent pots early and then play the rest of the session with other peoples money
He does that earlier for the reason Ron stated, and also he tends to then tighten up and people still give him the image of being an action player for the rest of the session.
People will have picked up on this now, no?He'll have to be careful with that now that he's been 'outed'.