Southeast Wi, Northern Il

Since there seems to be a few people here on the forums from Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois I thought I would see if any of you would like to get together for a tournament. I live in Kenosha and I know there are at least 3 other people on the forum from here.I also know that there are some people from Milwaukee and also probably the North Suburbs of Chicago.Just thought I would see what the interest would be for this or just to meet up for drinks and to meet some FCPers.Let me know your thoughts.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nopakfl6.jpg
Hey, how did your Bears do in the Super Bowl this year?Anyways, if you have a tourney, call me, you got the number.
How did your Packers do in the SuperBowl?Oh.
Its just like tournament poker. It better to bust out early than be the bubble boy and get nothing, hence its better to not even make the playoffs than to get to the big dance and find out what everyone already knew, you suck.
Anyways, if you have a tourney, call me, you got the number.
Sorry, I don't. We could use a waiter...and don't forget your shinebox.
Its just like tournament poker. It better to bust out early than be the bubble boy and get nothing, hence its better to not even make the playoffs than to get to the big dance and find out what everyone already knew, you suck.
Bubble Boy = good poker player, just didn't get any breaksNot making the playoffs aka the Fudgepackers = get use to it
Four Lakes is good on the eyes...
and expensive on the wallet.It is good for chasing 30 and 40 year old divorcees.

and expensive on the wallet.It is good for chasing 30 and 40 year old divorcees.Ahhhh......actually you are wrong on both counts. If you buy a condo there, you will have less of a mortgage payment than the rental units. When I lived there there was an amazing number of mid 20 year old hotties all over the place. Yeah, you have some 30 and 40 year olds around, but they also have a lot of experience and can probably show you a few things that your mom never did.

Since there seems to be a few people here on the forums from Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois I thought I would see if any of you would like to get together for a tournament. I live in Kenosha and I know there are at least 3 other people on the forum from here.I also know that there are some people from Milwaukee and also probably the North Suburbs of Chicago.Just thought I would see what the interest would be for this or just to meet up for drinks and to meet some FCPers.Let me know your thoughts.
i would probably be down if there was going to be enough drinking. :club:
yeah. what he said.
I'm sure that would be part of the whole plan although I have strict doctors orders that I can't drink for 3 months. It pretty much sucks, but when May comes around look out, because I will be making up for lost time!!Any thoughts from anyone on location, buy-in, date, etc.....any suggestions would be nice. I would be willing to set this up if there would be enough interest or if anyone else wants to help out, that would be good too.
I'm sure that would be part of the whole plan although I have strict doctors orders that I can't drink for 3 months. It pretty much sucks, but when May comes around look out, because I will be making up for lost time!!Any thoughts from anyone on location, buy-in, date, etc.....any suggestions would be nice. I would be willing to set this up if there would be enough interest or if anyone else wants to help out, that would be good too.
weed it is then. :club:
That's fine with me as long as I know far enough in advance.
We should dig up the FCP Chicago thread. I'm too lazy though. I also need to know ahead of time though, so I make sure I have some money. At the moment... I do not.
There does seem to be a disproportionately amount of Milwauke/Racine/Kenosha/Chicago players on this forum. Wonder why that is.
Very true.That and canada, but that one is more easily explained.