Full Tilt Going Down

Sam: It's likely that the prize pools in your sngs will be distributed by equity, this was done when tilt went down and I was deep in a MTT some time ago.As for the penguin, I snapcalled it the day it came out and proceeded to go on a 10 bi downswing in the next 2 days so I fired it and went back to the turtle.
looooooooooolI love the Panda!!
for me its the hockey player, always seems to suckout on methis is aggravating.
yeah that guy and that faggot surfer guy. **********.is anyone else having trouble getting to ftp's website also?maybe the entire system is ****ed.

the black chick in purple with the tumor on her forehead was lucky for me, but if you hate money change your avatar to Sammy Sosa.The Danish guy or whatever it is tilts me the most out of all of them.

thanks anthony, should be interesting. to be honest i wouldn't mind too much if they just desitributed it. its totally unnessasary to have the panda about 4x the size of anything else (even the elephant) on my screen. and its always used by some calling station who prolly would be beaten by a panda in real life.just to seal the convo, the most tilty avatar on the whole site is the chinease man set to laughing. end of. :club:

Originally Posted by FTPDoug View PostHi everyone,We're working on getting the site back asap, but I don't have a solid estimate of when that will be.For anyone that was in a running tournament: Those tournaments will be voided and you will be paid according to our void rules (rule #31 at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php when the website is more responsive).For anyone that was involved in a ring game hand: The hand will be "rolled back" and you will be refunded anything you had invested in the pot.As for FTOPS Event #13, we're going to have to see how quickly we come back up. At the moment it doesn't look like we're going to come up in time for it, so we will probably have to reschedule the event.Very sorry for the inconvenience. I will post another update if we're not going to be back up within an hour or so.Doug^^^^^posted on 2+2 and P5s

ftp still down for me too. It cutoff mid hand where I held top set on one and nut no pair in another, which I think I was going to win (I play hu). 'At least 100 or so dollas up in the air right now :club:

It will probably be up by the time the FTOPS would start, but they "can't" afford the people they're losing from all those satellites that are usually running now.

the first FTOPs of the day should have started 45 minutes ago while the second one (HORSE) starts at 9:30 pm i believe
The first ftops was PLO/PLH and was starting at 2pm and HORSE is at 9pm. This is so tilting I was looking forward to both of these hopefully it will be back in time for HORSE and they will reschedule the HA event.
and up again!?
I emailed support asking for a chip split of the money in the sng's which means they owe me just shy of 400$.Odds on them paying up?Odds on me never playing on their site again?