416 Home Game

People who have confirmed that they are interested FOR sure can we please try to put all this arguing aside and get this thing startedpezevengowise1KChuFleung
I dont' think we need a new thread. It's just gonna reopen the same questions again. May I suggest just updating the OP on the other thread with all the info.btw...troyomac and checkymcfold already confirmed. I have intel that TB17 will be confirming soon as well.

If Jamie has confirmed then I think I'm confirmed as well.BTW I'll apologize for arguing, but that's where it ends.

I can't say for sure if I can play, but I have a suggestion to somewhat solve the dealer problem, what I do at my home games this year is that when someone gets eliminated they deal for the table until the next person gets eliminated, I would take it that at this game everyone is knowledgeable enough to deal.

If there is ever a game held in Mississauga with some of the FCP crew...I would def. be interested!!If I had a car I would be inclined to join you fine gentlemen for a game of cards.

If there is ever a game held in Mississauga with some of the FCP crew...I would def. be interested!!If I had a car I would be inclined to join you fine gentlemen for a game of cards.
Where in Sauga?

I posted in the other post that I would like to join you guys if you have an opening. The only limitation that I have is it has to start at noon or later on Sunday.Let me know if you got the room I don't know who to PM otherwise I would PM them.Also if anyone needs a ride from the SQ1 area I can help out.Maxima