Question: Is Doyles Room Still Open To Us Players?

Actually they are in the process of shutting down operations to US players. May take a few weeks but it is happening.
Just chatted with Live ChatPlease wait for a site operator to respond.You are now chatting with 'Max'Max: Hi, welcome to our poker room. How may I help you?you: Hello, I heard that you are suspending US players is this true?Max: that is not trueMax: we are still accepting us customersyou: ok thank you very much.
I just got an email saying US players can deposit. I doubt they are closing down. Its obvious that listing has their information wrong.
They are in process of switching to a new network in order to keep allowing US players. Their network now. Tribeca, gave them 6 months to find a new network. I expect an announcement in the next couple weeks saying they are switching to the Merge Network.
They are in process of switching to a new network in order to keep allowing US players. Their network now. Tribeca, gave them 6 months to find a new network. I expect an announcement in the next couple weeks saying they are switching to the Merge Network.
http://www.parttimepoker.com/poker-strateg...ain-merger.htmlinteresting article.EDIT: It might be kind of old.

I was playing on there for a while, but received an email in November that said they were no longer allowing players from 11 states including Washington :club:

Interesting tidbit, would be good news for FCP's site:Source: http://www.compatiblepoker.com/usa.php#usapokerupdatesArchived Hourly UpdatesUpdated Satuday Feb. 33:38pm - I sent off an email to a manager at Doyles Room to see what their plans were when they are forced to leave their software provider or stop taking US players after the 6 month period (now about 3 left). The general support via live chat said "We don't have that sort of information" so we'll see what this guy says. I'll post the email when it comes it. Most believe they will be going to the Dobrosoft, now "Digital Gaming Network" software.