Here is the situation: Villian 1 = T1800 (pretty Tight but can get tricky)Villian 2 = T900 (super tight)Hero = T1400 (known as the Aggressive Player)It is 6 handed at this point top two get paid and Blinds are at 25/50. V2 is UTG+1 Hero is UTG+2 and V1 is the button. V2 calls, Hero raises to T200 (with AQs), V1 raises to T600, V2 smooth calls. HERO?

smooth called 2/3rd of his chips? you can't believe that he's goin to fold any kind of flop. this is either some kind of bad trap or he's weak-tight. in either case, if two tight players are in the hand, ace queen is no good.
Well the smooth call is what really bothered me as he would have moved in with AA, KK, QQ, or AK. So I was putting him on either an A and Q-10, or a really small PP.

I'd toss it..I'd be tempted to toss it after the reraise, but when the other guy calls, I really don't feel too good about AQsMy 1000th post!! What, what son!

Well the smooth call is what really bothered me as he would have moved in with AA, KK, QQ, or AK. So I was putting him on either an A and Q-10, or a really small PP.
You cant knock out the monsters, they may call hoping not to chase you out. I think youre beat here and would fold.

Fold and acquire some info on what the villains would raise and call with in those hands hopefully it'll go to showdown.Also depends on buy-in for me. If this is a micro or low buy I might consider pushing just cuz it won't cost me much and I'll be way ahead if it works out and if it's low or micro someone might be pushing with something like pocket 8s or 9s. I'd prolly put the original raiser on 10s and the smooth on Kings so I'd be tempted to call and then be stuck playing low ball til I'm back to 1500 or be way ahead to the money.

Personally, I think it's a call and see what the flop brings. I'm putting the raiser on KK, JJ or TT and the short stack on A-rag hoping to hit. Pot odds give you 3.5-1 or so to put another 400 in and you're still left with 1200 if you fold the flop (if unfavorable). Also, chances are, whichever big stack hits the flop is going to put the ss all-in. If V2, as expected, shoves the flop, only the board can tell you what to do. Coop with other big stack? That's up to him...

Wow so I made the complete wrong call on that then. I actually pushed hoping to get V1 out and Isolate V2. I guess that is the wrong play all around. FWIW it was a $20 buy in.Thanks for all the info on that...I guess I need to rethink AQ when there is a raise and call before me.

Personally, I think it's a call and see what the flop brings. I'm putting the raiser on KK, JJ or TT and the short stack on A-rag hoping to hit. Pot odds give you 3.5-1 or so to put another 400 in and you're still left with 1200 if you fold the flop (if unfavorable). Also, chances are, whichever big stack hits the flop is going to put the ss all-in. If V2, as expected, shoves the flop, only the board can tell you what to do. Coop with other big stack? That's up to him...
You're left with 800 if you fold the flop, not 1200. You started with 1400, and V1 bumped it to 600. That's almost half your stack. I don't care what the pot odds are...you don't smooth call here. If you call you're committed, and might as well shove. Neither villain is folding here. V1'a re-raise scares me. V2's smooth call scares me more. Super tight player limps in early, and calls a raise and re-raise for 2/3 of his stack? Unless there's something we don't know about him that you know, there's no way you're good here.
Thanks for all the info on that...I guess I need to rethink AQ when there is a raise and call before me.
It's not a raise and a call. It's a re-raise and a pot-committing call by an EP super-tightie. Keep all the factors in sight.