What About Mikey?

Matusow makes me wonder...All the other guys talk smack about him, then usually wind up saying he's really a good guy.I wonder how they really feel? Tonight on HSP Sheiky seemed to be pissed for real. He broke Mikes glasses, then left a few hands after. Mike had been riding him real good over a hand, and Sheiky wasn't laughing. Mike didn't have the stones to toss them in Sheiky's face...Sheiky would use Mike up in short order.I saw Doyle say on another show that sooner or later Mike was going to get hit, and Doyle wanted to be there to see it. Then he said Mike was a good guy.Daniel got on Mike real hard in the HSP booth, so hard that I had to wonder if he was just ragging a pal.So, sometimes I think they are just pals having fun...other times I think maybe Mike will get hit on TV.What do you guys think? If DN is around it would be interesting to hear what he has to say after all the smack he talked on tonights show.

I've heard that sheiky and mike are actually friends and just get into it with eachother. Daniel seems to be friends w/ Mike but knows he can be a donkey and isn't afraid to let him know.

I've heard that sheiky and mike are actually friends and just get into it with eachother. Daniel seems to be friends w/ Mike but knows he can be a donkey and isn't afraid to let him know.
Daniel is always the first to admit that Mike is a good guy, but he is tough to take in large doses.
Let me speak for those without GSN in saying that we greatly anticipate the Youtube video of this interaction.
That's very sad really.When do you expect to have indoor plumbing?
That's very sad really.When do you expect to have indoor plumbing?
STFU. Many cable/satellite providers don't have GSN as part of their standard programming package.