Official 2007 Negreanu Open League Thread

leaderboard website is updated through the 24th/25th.I should have the May 1st/2nd results soon from the network.I will update all the 2500 point winners on monday as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leaderboard website is updated through the 24th/25th.I should have the May 1st/2nd results soon from the network.I will update all the 2500 point winners on monday as well.
Is the update coming? Thanks!
any chance of getting updated standings before the game tonight?
The NegO is on critical LIFE SUPPORT and someone keeps unplugging the cord. :icon_frown:The end is nigh!
The NegO is on critical LIFE SUPPORT and someone keeps unplugging the cord. :icon_frown:The end is nigh!
NEVER!I know updates have been a little bit slower guys and I'll certainly take responsible for my part as I've been very busy and hardly have had time for the forum. Everything is updated through May 9th which is the last results I have received from the network. I should receive the last two weeks soon and will get them up to date. Hopefully everything will be current by next Tuesdays game. Fields are a little smaller right now, but all the prizes are still the same so just that much more incentive to keep playing for those points and jerseys.I wish I could give an update on the quarter and championship SnGs with Daniel, but communication has been very poor with him lately. I may go ahead and set up the 2007 Tournament of Champions since he does not actually play in that so we can at least get the grand prize winner announced and try to schedule the phone conference/coaching with him. Everyone who has a ticket will get an email when this is ready.Thanks for everyones patience.

Hey Alan, hope all is well on your end. Do I get to play in the TOC since I was top 9 one quarter?

Hey Alan, hope all is well on your end. Do I get to play in the TOC since I was top 9 one quarter?
Hey Ben, Vegas. June 21st-June 28th. be there
???????whats this for? I may actualy be there at this time....
Just to tear up Vegas for most of us, but I hear there's an Orthodox Korean Jewish Convention so I figured Ben should know. That and I want to arm wrestle the runt.
The leaderboard website is completely current as of last weeks tournies on the 22nd and 23rd.
You da man now dog!now how about those 2500 point drawings? :club:
You da man now dog!now how about those 2500 point drawings? :club:
they have been done every week and each week each person has received their 2500 points in their accounts. i havent updated them all on the website, but thats eventually the plan :D
Just to tear up Vegas for most of us, but I hear there's an Orthodox Korean Jewish Convention so I figured Ben should know. That and I want to arm wrestle the runt.
racist.

Someone is actually giving me a bachelor's degree so my folks are gonna be out here and we will be up in Tahoe at that time unfortunate-ry.

Someone is actually giving me a bachelor's degree so my folks are gonna be out here and we will be up in Tahoe at that time unfortunate-ry.
congrats man, that's great news!Now you can join the rest of us suckers in the daily grind, or you could always take a few (6) years and get your masters.
What will the move mean for the Neg-O???
Dang you are quick, was just coming to make a post.Now that FCP has joined Pokerstars the 2nd Quarter of the NegO is officially over. The leaderboard is current and final.Congratulations to all the winners. Jersey winners please send me a private message with your FCP name, real name, address, Jersey color (blue or purple), Jersey Size, Jersey Number you want on back, and Jersey Name you want on backThe 7500 points winners will have their points in their accounts today.Tuesday night mixed game Jersey Winners ...1 GWCGWC (get a hold of me about the points instead of jersey)2 seacucumber Tuesday night winners of 7500 FCP points ...3 BEEFBURGER 4 ol'number7 5 Porcupine 6 captcanada 7 astrozombie 8 Figger 9 Czario Wednesday night NLHE Jersey Winners ...1 silentrob 2 seacucumberWednesday night winners of 7500 FCP points ...3 UncleBill.4 GWCGWC 5 JesterSB 6 Brandywine. 7 captcanada 8 montrealphil 9 Coyote18 Remember you will have until 9 am Wednesday to use your FCP points in the store. For every 2.5 FCP points you have left in your account after that time, you will receive one PokerStars FPP that can be used in the PokerStars store and/or redeemed for tournament entries the same way current PokerStars players are able to redeem their points.We will continue the Negreanu Open's on Pokerstars! I know this will make alot of people happy since this was where the tourney originally started and alot of people have been asking to move it back there and it hasnt been possible until now.There will be at least a few week delay while I work out the details with Pokerstars. The one thing I know for sure is we will keep it a forum based tournament versus opening it wide open as a weekly scheduled tournament to all of Pokerstars. Granted opening it up as a general tournament would drastically increase the number of players and prizepool, but after weighing the pro's and con's I felt it would be better to keep it as community based tournament. This means *sigh* we will bring back the password, but it will be one generic password used every week that anyone can easily access from the negreanuopen.com website or the forum.Another good thing about having these tournaments on pokerstars is the tournament results are instant so the leaderboard should be updated more timely since I won't have to wait a week to receive the results anymore.Stay posted to this thread and I will have the website completely updated with all the new details after I have talked with Pokerstars and worked out the details. Any questions in the meantime feel free to post them here.
Dang you are quick, was just coming to make a post.Now that FCP has joined Pokerstars the 2nd Quarter of the NegO is officially over. The leaderboard is current and final.
Once you find out...Will there be a password again for this tourney? If so, do we all resume sending you PM's for said password? Inquiring minds and all....
Once you find out...Will there be a password again for this tourney? If so, do we all resume sending you PM's for said password? Inquiring minds and all....
Listen jailbird, read my full post and you would have the answer to this question :club:

I'm looking forward to being able to join in on the Open if schedually permits. I just could not stand the new, now old, software. Looking forward to bigger andf better events! :club:

i used to play in the nego before when it was on stars, so ill obv be coming back to show complete and utter rab-domination

im alos happy about this cuz now i can play it BR depending lol.seacucumber i see u won 2 jerseys last quarter and i would be interested in purchasing one from u if u would be selling one however icant afford much if ur interested send me a pm cuz i would really like a chance at one.

im alos happy about this cuz now i can play it BR depending lol.seacucumber i see u won 2 jerseys last quarter and i would be interested in purchasing one from u if u would be selling one however icant afford much if ur interested send me a pm cuz i would really like a chance at one.
he opted to get FCP/FPP points instead of the jerseys since I believe he already has a jersey