Official 2007 Negreanu Open League Thread

I just received my FCP hockey jersey from last year's 3rd quarter! It was well worth the wait! Thank you FCP and thanks DNA for everything you do for the Neg-O! I haven't played in the Neg-O since the 3rd quarter ended (mostly due to work) and I can honestly say I miss it. I am looking forward to once again playing every Wednesday night in the near future. For those of you who are considering playing but for whatever reason do not, you definitely should because it is a blast trying to take home an FCP hockey jersey! I know that only the top 2 each quarter win a jersey instead of the top 9, but that will make winning an FCP jersey that much more special IMO. Anyways, thats it. Oh, and thanks DN...the jersey is awesome and I will wear it with pride. I am actually gonna wear it this Sunday during my pick-up game.R

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaddya say about getting that website updated there?
i thought I was going to have to hire a new scripter for the cumulative results as I never got any response for the past two weeks, but I got an email today that the new code for the new results format will be completed on monday so hopefully if that rings true I will be able to get everything updated for the past 5 weeks uploaded on the site.Thanks for the patience guys. I know it sucks not having it up right now and everyone likes to see there name there, I'm working on it and will get it up ASAP
I just received my FCP hockey jersey from last year's 3rd quarter! It was well worth the wait! Thank you FCP and thanks DNA for everything you do for the Neg-O! I haven't played in the Neg-O since the 3rd quarter ended (mostly due to work) and I can honestly say I miss it. I am looking forward to once again playing every Wednesday night in the near future. For those of you who are considering playing but for whatever reason do not, you definitely should because it is a blast trying to take home an FCP hockey jersey! I know that only the top 2 each quarter win a jersey instead of the top 9, but that will make winning an FCP jersey that much more special IMO. Anyways, thats it. Oh, and thanks DN...the jersey is awesome and I will wear it with pride. I am actually gonna wear it this Sunday during my pick-up game.R
Word. I cant believe I found a post in this thread that wasnt a complaint :club:
DNA, what's the PW for this new thread?
"Herrrrrow"
i thought I was going to have to hire a new scripter for the cumulative results as I never got any response for the past two weeks, but I got an email today that the new code for the new results format will be completed on monday so hopefully if that rings true I will be able to get everything updated for the past 5 weeks uploaded on the site.Thanks for the patience guys. I know it sucks not having it up right now and everyone likes to see there name there, I'm working on it and will get it up ASAPWord. I cant believe I found a post in this thread that wasnt a complaint :club: "Herrrrrow"
Thats becuase he got a jersey not 5000 points
Mine looks pretty sweet in my closet. I don't think I can wear it. I got a 2XL but it's not even close to being long enough.
Mine looks pretty sweet in my closet. I don't think I can wear it. I got a 2XL but it's not even close to being long enough.
Now that I think about it, you do sort of remind me of a giraffe.
That is the one thing I wish I could change about the jersey. Mine is an XL and it is a little short, especially in the front. But as I said I still love it and plan on showing it off!
Hmmmm. I haven't gotten mine yet !!!!!!!!!!! DNA, get on it.When did you get it??
Hmmmm. I haven't gotten mine yet !!!!!!!!!!! DNA, get on it.When did you get it??
I got mine a couple weeks ago I think. Matt called me at work to say it was on the way. Now that's customer service!
I got mine a couple weeks ago I think. Matt called me at work to say it was on the way. Now that's customer service!
OMG, a talking giraffe!

Wow! My 3rd quarter jersey got here on Saturday, and it's beautiful! Of course, it got here right after I bugged DNA about it. Sorry about that.Thanks again to FCP and DNA for running the Neg O. I can't wait to wear my jersey to my next home game.

Just curious what numbers you guys (UncleBill, figger, meservery, GWCGWC, etc.) had put on your jerseys?
I went with the number of my all time favorite wide receiver and favorite poker hand. Lynn Swann's 88.

44. Before the software changover last year, I was UncleBill44. Sadly, someone on the new system already had that (probably me, with an account I've long forgotten) so I lost my identity. The 44 comes from my old school, Syracuse. It's the only retired football number, having been worn by Jim Brown, Floyd Little, and Ernie Davis, among others.

I went with 01 which represents the fact that I'm the best.
i lol'd48. It's the name of a song from the first Sunny Day Real Estate Album.
Yesterday (Friday)
Call off the search DNA. I got my jersey in the mail today. I'll take a few pics of the DN one hanging in the gameroom and the new one and post later this week.My nephew (12 years old) came over and saw the new one and said that DN was his favorite poker player. Guess if I win a third, I'll get one him.Thanks Daniel.

That's a good picture of you Alan on the Negreanu Open site.You kind of look like Beaker from the Muppets, only with a mustache and FCP gear.

Nice photos figger. It also looks like you live in a real nice place. You on a golf course?
Thanks.No, house is not on a golf course, but there is one in the sub-division. We have two lakes behind our house.