lol but no seriously, im trying to load a picture into there, having troubles, so you dont' see it?
dude, posting on the forum doesn't make you blind. if YOU don't see it it's not there.

Let it go. You played them right.That you indicated no suits makes me wonder if there were flush possibilities you hadn't noticed, and BTW a flush does beat a set/trips.I've also seen many boards that, had I not folded a crap pocket or a marginal pocket to significant aggression, would've given me a set, flush, straight or full house... and 4 out of 5 times, by the river, I see that if I stayed in, the pot winner would've had my hand beat.

Let it go. You played them right.That you indicated no suits makes me wonder if there were flush possibilities you hadn't noticed, and BTW a flush does beat a set/trips.I've also seen many boards that, had I not folded a crap pocket or a marginal pocket to significant aggression, would've given me a set, flush, straight or full house... and 4 out of 5 times, by the river, I see that if I stayed in, the pot winner would've had my hand beat.
QFTThat's why they call them trap hands.....

BBFIDTSand to the above two posts. r u ****ing serious? you 6h2h, and fold utg. the flop is all hearts. r u rly telling me u lose this hand 4 out of 5 times ?(I just called a 9xBB raise with 62s as I write this, flop came 568, I checked, the guy pushed ai and I called, he had AK). Deuce on the river too!

You think that's bad check three of the last four hands in my most recent tourney AKs < 86sRaised 3x bb preflop 3 callersFirst to act - Pot size after the flop 1 callerPot size bet the turn (Of course I understand this call)Check - call 1/2 pot bet8K46TKQo < 72sRaised 3x bb OTB preflop 2 callerscheck check - Pot size bet 1 callercheck - Pot size bet 1 callerPot bet - CallQ73J2ATs < K7oAll in Preflop 1 caller8889KNot as bad as the other two but still where is the justice?Worst string of luck I have had in awhile.I know some will probably have fun with me on these but had to vent. :club:

You think that's bad check three of the last four hands in my most recent tourney AKs < 86sRaised 3x bb preflop 3 callersFirst to act - Pot size after the flop 1 callerPot size bet the turn (Of course I understand this call)Check - call 1/2 pot bet8K46TKQo < 72sRaised 3x bb OTB preflop 2 callerscheck check - Pot size bet 1 callercheck - Pot size bet 1 callerPot bet - CallQ73J2ATs < K7oAll in Preflop 1 caller8889KNot as bad as the other two but still where is the justice?Worst string of luck I have had in awhile.I know some will probably have fun with me on these but had to vent. :club:
You lost three 62/38s. get over it.
BBFIDTSand to the above two posts. r u ****ing serious? you 6h2h, and fold utg. the flop is all hearts. r u rly telling me u lose this hand 4 out of 5 times ?(I just called a 9xBB raise with 62s as I write this, flop came 568, I checked, the guy pushed ai and I called, he had AK). Deuce on the river too!
Yes, because someone's often holding a heart pocket with something higher than a 6, or has the nut straight when you don't, or hit a higher full house, or... you get the idea. People are betting the same board you are. Make a hand with a crap pocket, beware of getting beat by a better pocket.I've also hit my share of ace high flushes where the other guy bets the farm on a lower flush, shows down and loses, makes my night, and then I have to listen to bad beat whining. I prefer not to end up on the other end of that equation when I see the possibility of someone else having the nut flush/straight/fullhouse/whatever.