Jamie Gold Doubles!

Sorry guys. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I guess from now on I'll try and post only thread-specific content and important relevant information, like everyone else in these forums...
Sit, Uboob, Sit.Good dog.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I guess from now on I'll try and post only thread-specific content and important relevant information, like everyone else in these forums...
Just a word of advice. realistically what you wrote does'nt have much of a chance at being taken seriously, especially randomly. If you really want to get staked (I doubt many people would be willing in a net forum) then make a new thread and give your screen name and some results. If you are going to just make vague statements you are'nt going to be taken seriously and will probably be flamed hard. Hope this helps

Thanks for the advice, and that is a very interesting idea. But I wasn't being serious. I was only making a reference to the fact that Jamie Gold promised half his winnings at the WSOP in exchange for help in securing celebrity players for the event, and then renegged. Just trying to get into the Gold-bashing theme of the thread. I suppose it was stupid of me :club: And DN is the best.Go DN!!!

Just a word of advice. realistically what you wrote does'nt have much of a chance at being taken seriously, especially randomly. If you really want to get staked (I doubt many people would be willing in a net forum) then make a new thread and give your screen name and some results. If you are going to just make vague statements you are'nt going to be taken seriously and will probably be flamed hard. Hope this helps
Doesn't hurt though that he's the best poker player on this site.
Thanks for the advice, and that is a very interesting idea. But I wasn't being serious. I was only making a reference to the fact that Jamie Gold promised half his winnings at the WSOP in exchange for help in securing celebrity players for the event, and then renegged. Just trying to get into the Gold-bashing theme of the thread. I suppose it was stupid of me :club: And DN is the best.Go DN!!!
lol ohh well in that case, JG bashing is widely accepted and encouraged............welcome to the forums
You know what....Nice play. Sorry we donkeys missed it.I'll be keeping my eyes on you now.
Yes!, jamie gold Won a huge pot again!!!!what a terrible call by his apponent, putting all his chips in on a draw
Poker's pretty black and white for you eh? lol.It probably wasn't a bad call. If you estimate his 7k bet was into a pot of maybe 10k, and then Gold pushes, which puts the pot at 40k, and he's calling 23k with a nut flush draw and 2 overs. It's a pretty decent call. Gotta chip up sometime.
Poker's pretty black and white for you eh? lol.It probably wasn't a bad call. If you estimate his 7k bet was into a pot of maybe 10k, and then Gold pushes, which puts the pot at 40k, and he's calling 23k with a nut flush draw and 2 overs. It's a pretty decent call. Gotta chip up sometime.
Yea but , it was a terrible call in the sense that he obv knew that he was beat. i mean when Gold pushed all in, His apponent probably knew he was up against 2 pair, str8 or even a set.maybe was he was getting good odds, but i mean putting your tournament life on the line with the nut flush draw on the turn....bad call. His apponent probably knew even if he hit his high card he would still be beat.just the way i see it.
Yea but , it was a terrible call in the sense that he obv knew that he was beat. i mean when Gold pushed all in, His apponent probably knew he was up against 2 pair, str8 or even a set.maybe was he was getting good odds, but i mean putting your tournament life on the line with the nut flush draw on the turn....bad call. His apponent probably knew even if he hit his high card he would still be beat.just the way i see it.
Really?
Yea but , it was a terrible call in the sense that he obv knew that he was beat. i mean when Gold pushed all in, His apponent probably knew he was up against 2 pair, str8 or even a set.maybe was he was getting good odds, but i mean putting your tournament life on the line with the nut flush draw on the turn....bad call. His apponent probably knew even if he hit his high card he would still be beat.So calling just to see if you can hit your 9 outer, and if not, your out, he prob should have waited for a better spotjust the way i see it.
what you goin around spell checking everything now? making yourself feel good for pointing out peoples spelling mistakes? lol
That is goin' or going :club:
i expect jaime will do good. being the Main event champ, people will try to bluff him and if he just gets a little lucky he can catch their bluffs
Jaime --> Hi-meJamie --> Jay-melast time i checked gold wasnt hispanic, get it right

Jamie Gold EliminatedAfter a raise by Michael Sukonik, Jamie Gold moves all in for his last few chips. Sukonik makes the call and shows pocket jacks. Gold turns over A-8 and the board does not improve him. Jamie Gold has been eliminated from the tournament.

Yea would be good for his ego if he cashed or made it deep.Has jamie gold even made it deep in another tournament since his win??
Before his WSOP win he had 55k in tourney winnings i read in card player magazine.