Can't play this one too wrong, but wanted to see what others thought here. Playing on Bodog, this is my first round at the table. It's morning, so there should be a few less nuts than normal:Important stacksUTG: $2200UTG+1: $2070Hero: $1970Hero is Button with QQ Preflop:1 fold, UTG calls, UTG+1 raises to $90, 2 folds, Hero calls, 2 folds, UTG callsFlop ($300): J :club: J :D Q :diamond:UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checksTurn ($300): 4 :spade:UTG bets $150, UTG+1 calls, Hero ???Comments on all streets welcome, not just the turn.

He bets barely half the pot, hmm.I think I raise to $400 on the turn. I think you're more likely to get called once or twice there than if you wake up on the river, especially if UTG doesn't have a J. Will be curious to see other's thoughts though.

I think I'm leaning more towards a call because we are in position. A raise can win a big pot only if someone is holding a J and a decent kicker. If someone does have the J he will most likely fire again on the river anyway. Otherwise it's going to knock out a straight draw that we want to stick around. I like giving AK, KT, AT type hands a chance to hit.

This is one of those hands that your gonna get paid off no matter what if your opponent is holding a J, and it is unlikely your gonna get much money in otherwise. I think leading the flop, and makeing it look like your trying to representing the J, which might get someone to play back at you has the most value.

I would call one more time because the 4 is a blank and raising on that is going to cause people to think that you slowplayed a big hand. Also you are on the button, if you were out of position I would raise this almost every time.

This is one of those hands that your gonna get paid off no matter what if your opponent is holding a J, and it is unlikely your gonna get much money in otherwise. I think leading the flop, and makeing it look like your trying to representing the J, which might get someone to play back at you has the most value.
I too like leading the flop here, partly for this reason. Also, QQ is often reraised on the button, so they're unlikely to think you have that. More importantly, though, you have a hand that you want to play a big pot with. When you bet the flop, that allows you to make correspondingly bigger turn and river bets. Worst thing in the world on this hand would be to never got the pot large enough to get all-in against AJ. Best thing would be to bet the flop and get check-raised.You do lose some value against AK drawing to a straight, but you dont lose very much value. For one, that straight won't hit very often. For two, even if it does, there's no guarantee he has AK/A10/K10, or that if he does he'll pay you off, as the card that makes his straight also makes a plausible boat.As played I raise the turn, for pretty much the same reason as before - build the pot. If they fold to your raise they probably didn't have much anyway. If UTG is bluffing, there's no way he would bluff the river again OOP with two callers behind him, so you dont lose anything there.How much to raise? I like $450. It leaves you with $1430. With one caller, the pot going to the river would be $1350, allowing you to bet most (if not all) of your stack. If you only bet 400, your stack is $1480 and the pot is only $1300. It might even be right to bet more, like $500, since the pot is already $600; that would leave your stack at $1380 with a pot of $1400, and then you could easily push the river. Any more than that and you probably start forcing too many hands out.

I would probably bet the flop for ~$150. I rarely slowplay, and I would be betting most mid-high pairs on the flop if checked to me here.As played I think I call the turn and bet/raise the river, although I don't think a turn raise to $600 is a bad play either.

Typically I hate slowplaying. However, if there is ever a time for it, this is it. I like the check on the flop. On the turn, I think you have to begin to build the pot. I would make it ~ $500. Hopefully one of the villains will see it as a squeeze play.

utg+1 just calling the turn cuts down his hands to a few...KK/AA/TT/JJ (yuck) (i'd say about all of these are unlikely though, I think AA/KK have to bet the flop...at least something)...but I dont have a read on opponent, but that's a range i guess...of his PP handsAJ/KJ--I'd hope it's one of the later and make a raise to $450 and hope he pushes on you. I dont see utg sticking around either way...seems like he was stabbing, although you may have gotten lucky and he limped 44 up front.regardless, this is a good spot to make a raise. I think just calling here allows guys to check to you on the river and then you have to decide on what to bet. Better to build a pot, especially when one of these guys could be sitting on a jack and "praying" for a raise.- Jordan

OK, looking back, I think I definitely should have bet the flop. The hand I'm looking to get paid from is a jack and I don't need to give them any reason to think they're beat. Also, when I do wake up later that narrows my chances of getting paid by something worse than a jack to pretty much zero. At the time, I was just thinking "huge flop and I don't have the betting lead, time to check" but I think I played that wrong in retrospect. As played, I probably have to call the turn just because the check behind on flop/raise turn line looks so ridiculous.In the actual hand, I just called the turn and the river came a blank (don't remember exactly what and finding the HH would be tricky now). UTG fires for $400 and UTG+1 min-raises to $800. At this point, I know my raise is a bright red flag, but I obviously have to try to at least get value from one player. I push for another $900, UTG tanks and folds and UTG+1 calls with AJ. Trying not to be too results-oriented here with my analysis, but UTG claimed to have folded a boat, so even though I won a pot, it maybe wasn't as good as it could have been (unless he had 44 in which case I probably got extra). Anyway, the point is that my line screams monster to a thinking player, and I should probably take a different one next time I'm in this situation.