How Everyone Feels About Neteller

That's sick... I've had bad experience with their customer service too...I wonder how much jurisdiction they have to send the guy to collection?
The joke will be on him when he finds his credit rating just went off a cliff
I don't remember ever giving them my social security number.
And if he is in one of the 12 or so states where internet bets are illeagal there just might be a tip off to the local DOJ.Don't act like a **** and cheers is not F you.
I don't remember ever giving them my social security number.
They told me they would turn me over to a 3rd party collection agency. My mom, a financial planner or consultant or some **** like that told me it would ruin my credit rating, etc.I bet you gave them your bank account, right? I'm sure they can connect the dots.
Don't act like a **** and cheers is not F you.
What about the exclamation point...!!!!?BTW - Was I the only one who flashbacked to Seinfeld when he was talking about the exclamation point!?
They told me they would turn me over to a 3rd party collection agency. My mom, a financial planner or consultant or some **** like that told me it would ruin my credit rating, etc.I bet you gave them your bank account, right? I'm sure they can connect the dots.
And what, they're going to report that you owe them $50 on an illegal transaction?

Pretty sure it is. The only way they are going to get your SS# (which is required in the US for your credit report) is to get it from the bank. So they say, hey this guy owes us $50 for an illegal transaction and won't pay up. Can we have his SS#? I don't think so.

Pretty sure it is. The only way they are going to get your SS# (which is required in the US for your credit report) is to get it from the bank. So they say, hey this guy owes us $50 for an illegal transaction and won't pay up. Can we have his SS#? I don't think so.
SS# not needed to contribute to your credit report. To get it yes, but as long as they can ID you (and Neteller can) it can go on your report.

Found a link to this article at Standardbred Canada. It's from "the online wire"The AIM prepares for a new black Monday for publicly traded gaming companies following the US Department of Justice request to investment banks to hand over all digital records and papers connected with online gambling firms.The request is part of an investigation of the US Department of Justice into illegal online gambling in America. According to Jenny Davie of the Sunday Times, who broke the news Saturday, the subpoenas do not reveal whom the Department of Justice is targeting. However sources and observers believe the ultimate goal is to find information incriminating the founders of the online gambling firms. PartyGaming (PRTY), 888 Holdings (888), Leisure and Gaming (LNG) and Sportingbet (SBT) are among the securities that will be under cross fire Monday. Some publicly traded gaming companies may request suspension of trading like Neteller Plc (NLR) did on January 16, following the arrest of its 2 founders in the United States on January 15.