Allow Me To Introduce Myself

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Randallin pwns everything. If you were at PCA, you might know him as "the dude that busted in the main event and got pissed and won 2 tourneys on UB that night"
FYP.Although he did sleep in one of the funniest positions in a chair that I've ever seen.
FYP.Although he did sleep in one of the funniest positions in a chair that I've ever seen.
even funnier than this?sleeping-in-chair.jpgfeel free to use a reference to the 22 hand
Hey guys,My name is Randal, better known as RandALLin online. I am new to the FCP forums, but you can thank PrtyPsux, PMJackson21, Chucksty, BKice, and HoosierAlum for kind of getting me to post here. I met all the guys at PCA recently and had a great time. Anyway, thought I'd say what's up, gl at the tables.
I finished third to you (You took it down) in a ft 150 buyin. You won 12k i won 6k. I was allin against you and had Ac7c you called w. A9o flop was 7d2c3c but you spiked the 9 on the river haha. ng and Im happy to see you here.
Greenville SC?I had a friend that lived there, forgot his name, its been a while.
Greenville NC buddy.Represent Randall. I am also from Greenville and go to Rose. Trey Wilder and I are coming to your house one weekend to watch you play, cool?
I finished third to you (You took it down) in a ft 150 buyin. You won 12k i won 6k. I was allin against you and had Ac7c you called w. A9o flop was 7d2c3c but you spiked the 9 on the river haha. ng and Im happy to see you here.
I'm pretty sure you had A4 suited and shoved the button for 11.5 bb's and I called from bb with A7o, flop was something like 642 with the 62 of your suit turn offsuit 8 river offsuit 5. That was an interesting tournament b/c I played it while at turning stone with some friends in the room. The guy who ended up in 2nd in that tournament is a good friend of mine Exitonly4. We didn't collude, but we both played like 6-8 tournaments that night in the same room and didn't really notice it till the FT bubble. Pretty cool getting to play HU online in a big MTT battleship style, but more fun winning it for bragging rights and $5k more.Oh and JC, I take pride in my ability to sleep anywhere.
Greenville NC buddy.Represent Randall. I am also from Greenville and go to Rose. Trey Wilder and I are coming to your house one weekend to watch you play, cool?
Yeah I know Trey, but I'd feel a little uncomfortable in that circumstance. I'm sure it'd be much more difficult for me to focus and play my A game on 8 tables with me kind of trying to explain to you what I am doing and why. I think you will get more insight in future strat posts as to me telling you on the spot what I'm doing.
Yeah I know Trey, but I'd feel a little uncomfortable in that circumstance. I'm sure it'd be much more difficult for me to focus and play my A game on 8 tables with me kind of trying to explain to you what I am doing and why. I think you will get more insight in future strat posts as to me telling you on the spot what I'm doing.
I feel you, man. I look forward to picking your brain.
Hey Randal. Nice to see you found your way in here. Now you can make fun of me and Pat for being nits, but still shove 66 when I repop you.
I butchered that hand pretty badly flat calling your UTG + 1 raise with 66 on the button with only 20 bbs. With 0 set value I guess I was just going to try to outplay you postflop (which is kinda silly under 20 bbs) but then the flop was like 4 high and ZOMG OVERPAIR NEVER FOLD RAR IN!