Negreanu Open Wed Jan 17th 9 Pm Et

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's 2 nights in a row that Czar took me out with me holding JJ. Do you catch EVERY card you need Czar?? :PTake it down Glengary!!!
Only when my relationship with God is squared away. :club: Sorry

I'm sorry... I love this forum...I like DN, but this shit has to end.Bob keeps saying his hands are tied with regard to announcing new arrivals to the network, but I don't see that many have shown.It's time to just come clean and please tell us the truth...When, exactly, can we expect new arrivals???Enough of the Sgt. Shultz..."I see nothing, I know nothing"

I've never under any circumstances had this large of a chipstack. I'm not even sure I'm capable of bluffing this off, although I'm not willing to bet on it.
ship it
I'm sorry... I love this forum...I like DN, but this shit has to end.Bob keeps saying his hands are tied with regard to announcing new arrivals to the network, but I don't see that many have shown.It's time to just come clean and please tell us the truth...When, exactly, can we expect new arrivals???Enough of the Sgt. Shultz..."I see nothing, I know nothing"
Who cares about new arrivals when the software and server are like this? There has been one update since opening day and it only fixed like 2 things. This is just a mess :club: What a terrible terrible day this is.
Sadly, I agree with both times you posted this. Hopefully we will soon get some info. (Like, real soon)