How Bout Them Patriots

Clearly Tom Brady and Bill Belichek have a deal with Satan. The luckbox Patriots were at it again last SUnday.....they really are the luckiest team in sports.I mean the Chargers muffed a punt twice in one play, committed two ridiculous game changing personal fouls.....and yet the Patriots still needed to throw a game-saving INTERCEPTION to win.I assume Peyton Manning will contract Ebola and Freeney will catch a case of the shingles before the kickoff on sunday.

Clearly Tom Brady and Bill Belichek have a deal with Satan. The luckbox Patriots were at it again last SUnday.....they really are the luckiest team in sports.I mean the Chargers muffed a punt twice in one play, committed two ridiculous game changing personal fouls.....and yet the Patriots still needed to throw a game-saving INTERCEPTION to win.I assume Peyton Manning will contract Ebola and Freeney will catch a case of the shingles before the kickoff on sunday.
just like Phil Ivey is the luckiest guy in poker. LOL
just like Phil Ivey is the luckiest guy in poker. LOL
no not really. They may have gotten more breaks in this game than in the tuck rule game.It's good to run hot.....even in football.
no not really. They may have gotten more breaks in this game than in the tuck rule game.It's good to run hot.....even in football.
i agree with that since they got zero breaks in the tuck rule game. It was great for them that the Chargers kept making stupid mistakes.but after the got the "breaks", which i assume you're including a great heads up play by Troy Brown, did they have to still make any plays or did the NFL just give the Patriots the win?
i agree with that since they got zero breaks in the tuck rule game. It was great for them that the Chargers kept making stupid mistakes.but after the got the "breaks", which i assume you're including a great heads up play by Troy Brown, did they have to still make any plays or did the NFL just give the Patriots the win?
of course not. The Patriots are great.....they are just surgical when it comes to taking advantage of any weakness/mental error/slight window of opportunity.they are the model NFL franchise.but they also have seemed to get break after break over the last 5 years especially in some key playoff situations. they certainly make some of their own luck....troy brown was so heads up there.....but I wouldnt mind seeing some karmic payback at some point.