My Idea For A Movie

Here's the thing dude, Everyone and their brother has ideas for scripts. Yours isn't exactly groundbreaking, but I would never take that away from you. If you want to write this script then sit down and do it! I've written four screenplays (it's a hobby of mine) and I have around 20 or so in various states of completeness. Writing is tough, it takes dedication, a dash of talent and knowing your material. As Teresa said, it takes a lot to write a horror script. The very best piece of advice I can give is outline and write out exactly where you want the script to go and your character's motivation. I will say, I hope your writing abilities are better than what your posts have lead me to believe. But good luck nonetheless.
thankyou very much.writing, acting, and the like is really a passion of mine. ever since i saw Jurassic Park in the scene when the helicopter is flying over the mountains and the tree's, i knew i wanted to do something in that area. still sends chill's down my spine when i watch that scene.
thankyou very much.writing, acting, and the like is really a passion of mine. ever since i saw Cum Guzzlers 3: The Legend of Leaky McWeeny in the scene when the dude is smacking the chick in the face with his lovely wang and his baby batter is flying over her mountains. i knew i wanted to do something in her area. still sends chill's down my spine when i watch that scene.
FYP

I like the idea, if it turns out that the girl has been waiting 40 years for a chance to release her soul into eternity, and the only way to do that is to party and get trashed for a whole week with a bunch of teenagers. So in the next scene she is downstairs shotgunning a beer, and explains this situation. The rest of the movie is a bunch of teenagers partying and getting drunk and high with this young child. At the end she thanks them and her soul is released to heaven. I think there should be lots of sex between the teenagers, but the young girl won't have sex with them (too risque, and also she's a ghost). Mostly she is just seen drinking and smoking joints for 90 minutes. Also, surprise ending: she's from Mars.

Here's mine:A 1337 message board hero has a good idea for a movie. He posts this idea, and because it's actually good, it's stolen, because as is turns out, if it sucks, he'll be ridiculed, and if it's good he's just posted it on the most easily accessed, anonymity-friendly information database in history of existence, ever. Now, our hero must go back in time and stop himself from making the copywrite equivalent of a zero play. I call it Time Flies When You're Being a Dumbass.

Here's mine:A 1337 message board hero has a good idea for a movie. He posts this idea, and because it's actually good, it's stolen, because as is turns out, if it sucks, he'll be ridiculed, and if it's good he's just posted it on the most easily accessed, anonymity-friendly information database in history of existence, ever. Now, our hero must go back in time and stop himself from making the copywrite equivalent of a zero play. I call it Time Flies When You're Being a Dumbass.
The bus this joke was on, stopped just short of funny town. Almost...just not quite there.
The bus this joke was on, stopped just short of funny town. Almost...just not quite there.
It's less a joke than it is just sarcastically noting how pointless it would be to post movie ideas: they're either bad or you probably shouldn't be posting them.

1. teens boating up to the house2. teens partying in house - including usual sacrifices to the god of frontal nudity3. animal-mauled ghost of old lady tries to drive teens out4. one teen recognizes it as crazy old cat lady5. teens are not driven out in time6. out of the water crawl hundreds of small cats7. cats kill all but one couple8. crazy old cat lady ghost fights undead kitties9. flashbacks to the crazy young cat lady having to toss bag after bag of kittens into the lake10. cats driven back, then all lump together into one big, ugly undead catenstein11. catenstein devours crazy old cat lady ghost12. surviving couple befriend catenstein, the kitties weren't out for teen blood, they wanted revenge on the ladycopyright 2007 qyayqi

• 3 months later...
Here's my idea and script for a movie. I'll be playing the role of Bill Cliton.Location: Oval Office**Bill sits quietly at his desk. His stomach rolling in circles with hunger****A knock at the door**Bill: Who that is?Female voice: It's your pizza.**Dashing out of his sweet leather chair, Bill proceeds to open the door**Bill: Hmmm...That sure smells like some damn fine pizza.Pizza delivery chick: Yeah, I even made sure it had the extra cheese you wanted.Bill: Oh yeah! I wubba da cheeeeese!!! So how much tip do you want?Pizza delivery chick: Whatever you have.Bill: How's about a little at a time, and then the whole thing?((Cue wah guitar))((Flash forward 2 minutes))Bill: Well, that was super duper.Pizza delivery chick: Um yeah... so about that tip...Bill: The check's in the mail, baby.**The back wall bursts open, and in a cloud of smoke and dust, appears the Easter Bunny**EB: I have come to take your awesome life Bill Cliton.Bill: Not if I have anything to say about it.EB: That's what she said.Pizza delivery chick: Huh?**The easter bunny throws a hard boiled egg grenade at Bill****The explosion singes the retina in his left eye (his good eye)**Bill: That really hurt. Security!!! We have an intruder.**Security runs through the door, armed and ready to make some rabbit stew**Jesus Christ: I'm here Mr. President. Bill: It's about time. The Easter Bunny is trying to kill me. I need you to kill him.JC: My pleasure**Through a series of slow motion and wire fighting techniques, Jesus is able to defeat the Easter Bunny**Bill: Thank you for all your help, Jesus. I see a promotion in the near future for you.Jesus: I guess you can say that bunny laid its last egg.Bill: Bunnies don't lay eggs.Pizza delivery chick: Huh?THE END?
Holy shit, that is fuckin hilarious.
This has to be Oscar material.
What a great bump. I haven't seen old CU around in a while. He didn't go off and get banned or something, did he?
What a great bump. I haven't seen old CU around in a while. He didn't go off and get banned or something, did he?
yup, his user notes say that he got a lifetime ban for being himself, lol
yup, his user notes say that he got a lifetime ban for being himself, lol
RIP, Dan. When I go to heaven, God will be playing your movie 24/7. You truly were a king among men.

I have an idea for a movie in light of the VT shootings...A person (lets call him X) sees another person (lets call him Y) with a gun in a school. X decides that he has to stop Y so he tries to take the gun. However, Y realizes what X is doing and shoots him, but just in the leg so X doesn't die. X is filled with adrenaline so he gets up and somehow takes the gun and shoots Y but he doesn't kill him. Another person (lets call him Z) has been watching this and when the cops come, Z tells them that X initially had the gun and Y was trying to stop him (although in fact, Y had the gun and X was trying to stop him). X goes to jail for a long time and he wonders why Z would make up some bull shi.t so he would go to jail. Then after X is released he tries to find why Z did this. Then after a series of flashbacks takes place and X realizes that he did trivial things that hurt Z, such as stealing his girlfriend, or beating him out of the starting quarterback position on the football team.Great idea or what?

I have an idea for a movie in light of the VT shootings...A person (lets call him X) sees another person (lets call him Y) with a gun in a school. X decides that he has to stop Y so he tries to take the gun. However, Y realizes what X is doing and shoots him, but just in the leg so X doesn't die. X is filled with adrenaline so he gets up and somehow takes the gun and shoots Y but he doesn't kill him. Another person (lets call him Z) has been watching this and when the cops come, Z tells them that X initially had the gun and Y was trying to stop him (although in fact, Y had the gun and X was trying to stop him). X goes to jail for a long time and he wonders why Z would make up some bull shi.t so he would go to jail. Then after X is released he tries to find why Z did this. Then after a series of flashbacks takes place and X realizes that he did trivial things that hurt Z, such as stealing his girlfriend, or beating him out of the starting quarterback position on the football team.Great idea or what?
So which one is the ghost?
was this a joke? I cant tell.