• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and fryer **** YOUif you dont like me get off my thread *** hole.on with the game
I'm quoting this so Tim will see it. CU is on so many ignore users list, I wouldn't want those people to forget why he's ignored.
this game has gotten crap, people are now just going on what is similar.the game is what beats/kills it.this is a shotgun, what kills the shotgun?mad-max-shotgun-airsoft-3.jpg
now wait just a second there newbie, I had it covered before (and yes I know this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy) you jumped the gun there. Take a moment and pause before you decide to and waste all that good karma you built up with me by actually contributing something positive to this forum by reverting to your total and complete douchebagginess.
now wait just a second there newbie, I had it covered before (and yes I know this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy) you jumped the gun there. Take a moment and pause before you decide to and waste all that good karma you built up with me by actually contributing something positive to this forum by reverting to your total and complete douchebagginess.
sorry? douchebag? when have i ever given you any grounds on which to call me a douchebag.if i have offended you in anyway i am sorry. if you want to talk to me then do so in pm's, dont ruin the game for everyone else.
Umm you got owned about the MP3 players but you refuse to aknowledge any one elses valid arguments.
when did i get owned? i not only proved that ipods are all hype, but i also proved why the Zen was better, and even why the ipod was worse.you are the one who backed out when you were losing.