Ipod Covers

I finally broke down and got an iPod. I went with the 30GB video iPod and was curious as to what is the best case to protect it? I fully expect to be ridiculed (in fact I encourage it) for bending over for Apple, but I just wanted to be cool like the other people.Also, if you want to suggest other iPod accessories that I should consider we could really piss off the anti-apple people.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the anti-apple people. It's not our fault they put out the best product.
yeah man best product. back up why the ipod is the best product of its kind (without using "everybody else has one" and i will transfer you $400 on stars.
yeah man best product. back up why the ipod is the best product of its kind (without using "everybody else has one" and i will transfer you $400 on stars.
I like that it plays video, holds 30gb, has numerous accessories that give me many choices AND it looks fucking cool. Use the $400 and go get one.
I have a first gen Ipod. When I bought it people said either:1. What the hell is that?2.It cost how much?????I've had my Ipod almost 4 years now, and i've never had one problem with it. It's not often you can say that about an electronic gadget.

Currently I use the black case that came with the ipod. Since I drive for my job about 10hrs/day, I just set it in the cup holder and either listen to music or "The Circuit" for most of the day. You definitely need to get an FM transmitter though. I recommend this one:ken_fmtransmitter.jpgIt's by Kensington and you can have it plugged in to charge and it also sends anything you're playing to a specific radio station.

I like that it plays video, holds 30gb, has numerous accessories that give me many choices AND it looks fucking cool. Use the $400 and go get one.
you do realise that an ipod is just an expensive mp3 player?take the newest model from creative. its 30 GB, bigger screen, and it costs less than the ipod video.Image:Zenm.jpg
you do realise that an ipod is just an expensive mp3 player?take the newest model from creative. its 30 GB, bigger screen, and it costs less than the ipod video.
You remind me of my brother. He loves to research stuff and thought a creative zen was better. Piece of junk broke on him in a couple of months. Ipods are the best mp3 players AINEC.
You remind me of my brother. He loves to research stuff and thought a creative zen was better. Piece of junk broke on him in a couple of months. Ipods are the best mp3 players AINEC.
oh no! a piece of electrical equipment broke????i guarantee more ipods broke than did this product.your argument has no purpose.you wouldnt happen to also like xbox360 would you?because that broke, many a time. more than any other gaming console in history.
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebO...plm=TH640LL%2FA -if you look at the ipod, it is almost the same pic in my avatar i just noticedi think this case is the best. its sturdy (mine has fallen several times, not broken yet) http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebO...plm=TG343LL%2FA
oh no! a piece of electrical equipment broke????i guarantee more ipods broke than did this product.your argument has no purpose.you wouldnt happen to also like xbox360 would you?because that broke, many a time. more than any other gaming console in history.
I'm sure ipods have broken way more. because they've sold way more. It actually broke twice on him. He sent it in to get it repaired and of course it broke again. I'll pay 50-100 bucks more for something that doesn't break, looks nicer, is easier to use and is just plain better then the competetion.
I'm sure ipods have broken way more. because they've sold way more. It actually broke twice on him. He sent it in to get it repaired and of course it broke again. I'll pay 50-100 bucks more for something that doesn't break, looks nicer, is easier to use and is just plain better then the competetion.
wow just wow. your point of view is that your brothers zen broke so ipods are better? if that's your case just quit while your behind. just because you brothers broke does not mean ipods are better it just means your brothers broke. On all the forums i have been on that is the crappiest thing i have ever herd. you are using one case of a broken zen against facts of why the zen is better. ok buddy your arguments are so great you should run for senator.
you do realise that an ipod is just an expensive mp3 player?take the newest model from creative. its 30 GB, bigger screen, and it costs less than the ipod video.Image:Zenm.jpg
I shopped around and got my iPod Video 30GB for $264 Canadian. I can't find newest model from Zen for that price.
wow just wow. your point of view is that your brothers zen broke so ipods are better? if that's your case just quit while your behind. just because you brothers broke does not mean ipods are better it just means your brothers broke. On all the forums i have been on that is the crappiest thing i have ever herd. you are using one case of a broken zen against facts of why the zen is better. ok buddy your arguments are so great you should run for senator.
I always knew you were an idiot but thanks for confirming it. I didn't once say ipods were better because my brothers broke I just pointed out the fact that it did. Reading comprehension is your friend.
I shopped around and got my iPod Video 30GB for $264 Canadian. I can't find newest model from Zen for that price.
Better watch out, cuin4years is gonna missinterpret what you said.
I always knew you were an idiot but thanks for confirming it. I didn't once say ipods were better because my brothers broke I just pointed out the fact that it did. Reading comprehension is your friend.Better watch out, cuin4years is gonna missinterpret what you said.
it is very clear that you were using that your brothers zen broke as proof that it is crap, dont try to say that it wasnt.
Bullshit-PennJilletteSTFU.gif
I always knew you were an idiot but thanks for confirming it. I didn't once say ipods were better because my brothers broke I just pointed out the fact that it did. Reading comprehension is your friend.Better watch out, cuin4years is gonna missinterpret what you said.
and the fact that you tried to pretend that you didnt mean that just shows how much integrity you have.oh and great spelling. ******

I remember when CU posted in general and everyone laughed, so he went away. Then he want to strategy for a little while and everyone laughed, and he went away. Maybe if everyone just keeps laughing he will go away for good.

I remember when CU posted in general and everyone laughed, so he went away. Then he want to strategy for a little while and everyone laughed, and he went away. Maybe if everyone just keeps laughing he will go away for good.
why should i have to leave?and i never left
your just pissed because i have an argument that nobody can retort so you fall back to the old "cu is dumb he should just leave"