I believe Todd Brunson, Josh Arieh, Tuan Le, David Williams are some of the names that were associated with this book.I remember Todd Brunson mentioning about his contribution to DN's book in an interview on cardplayer.And the other 3 names I saw somewhere as well. Things may have changed since then so who knows

is his book out yet cos i saw an ad on another site that said you could buy signed copies at cardsharkmedia but i looked there an couldnt find nothing about his book,and also will we be able to win or buy signed copies of his book here
Can we put him on trial for murdering the English language?
I've been working really hard on my second book lately and I think it's going to be awesome. I joked with the publishers yesterday telling them that we should charge $35,000 a copy... it's THAT good! lol. As for a realistic date, my goal is to have it out prior to the WSOP. Once I'm finished writing my chapter (the meat of the book), I'll have to go over what the others have written to make sure it fits well with the book. We have an accomplished list of contributers covering various aspects of no limit hold'em. This book, when finished, will be the absolute best training guide to winning deep stack tournaments. I genuinely believe that.
You really should charge alot for it. I would have paid $200 for the HOH books. Good poker books are worth there weight in gold. Id rather pay more and have fewer players out there with the same information. Let your book stand out in the overcrowded pokerbook section by charging $300 for it. Wasnt Super System $100 when it came out in the 70's. Look forward to the finished product and anymore sneak peeks you can give us :club:
You really should charge alot for it. I would have paid $200 for the HOH books. Good poker books are worth there weight in gold. Id rather pay more and have fewer players out there with the same information. Let your book stand out in the overcrowded pokerbook section by charging $300 for it. Wasnt Super System $100 when it came out in the 70's. Look forward to the finished product and anymore sneak peeks you can give us :club:
first prize in the WSOP should be this book.and nutzbuster: i'm planning on a shower february 16th. :D
lol i dont think id pay 200$ for that book although i consider it the best book out on tournament poker. Doyle charged 100$ apiece for super system when he first wrote and released it and people still bought it at a rapid rate. But the catch to that is that it was the ONLY book out on poker that had anything to do with how a player plays the game. Nowadays you can pick a book written by (insert poker pro) for 20$ and still benefit. LOL @ william chens book though, i thumbed through that at barnes and noble the other day and couldnt tell if it was a book poker related or formulas to build a nuclear bomb.
lol, i'm pretty sure he wants to make some money on this book though, so he will have to sell a lot of copies. But i still agree with you.
lol i dont think id pay 200$ for that book although i consider it the best book out on tournament poker. Doyle charged 100$ apiece for super system when he first wrote and released it and people still bought it at a rapid rate. But the catch to that is that it was the ONLY book out on poker that had anything to do with how a player plays the game. Nowadays you can pick a book written by (insert poker pro) for 20$ and still benefit. LOL @ william chens book though, i thumbed through that at barnes and noble the other day and couldnt tell if it was a book poker related or formulas to build a nuclear bomb.
Yea unless you have gone through some pretty advance math classes, you might as well not even pick up the book. No offense to Willaim Chen, it's just that the average joe isn't going to make any sense out of the book.

Cool to hear it Daniel, but I wish on your book that just came out that you didn't say it was for all players. I bought it expecting a little more detail, but it's still a good read. It seemed like you rushed it a little, is that true?

Cool to hear it Daniel, but I wish on your book that just came out that you didn't say it was for all players. I bought it expecting a little more detail, but it's still a good read. It seemed like you rushed it a little, is that true?
from my understanding, the book thats out now isnt supposed to go into great detail. The 2nd book he has coming out will have more of an insight on certain subjects.
from my understanding, the book thats out now isnt supposed to go into great detail. The 2nd book he has coming out will have more of an insight on certain subjects.
I'm looking forwad to that one.