100k Buy-in Aussie Millions

Ok has any one heard about this I see on www.cardplayer.com for the aussie millions Event number 7 is a NL Hold'em $100,000 Buy-in anybody know anything about this . I wonder how many will play???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's not a misprint or typo 100K buy-in I just looked at it again here http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/event_list/781 EVENT Number 7 It says $100,000 Hold'em Event No 7 But it says the buy-in is $80,000 + 400$ nowhttp://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/event_list/781
:club: wow......Save me a seat, I'll be right down...

I'm pretty sure it's not a misprint. I remember reading about John Juanda winning that event (I think there were only around 10 entrants) at the Aussie Millions last year.Anyone know if DN will play?

I'm pretty sure it's not a misprint. I remember reading about John Juanda winning that event (I think there were only around 10 entrants) at the Aussie Millions last year.Anyone know if DN will play?
how much did he won and how many cashed?

Fri, Jan. 06 No-Limit Hold'em Rebuy Status: Single Rebuy $500 + $0 Sat, Jan. 07 Pot-Limit Hold'em/No-Limit Hold'em Rebuy Status: Multiple Rebuys $500 + $0 Sun, Jan. 08 Limit Hold'em Rebuy Status: Single Rebuy $1,000 + $0 Mon, Jan. 09 No-Limit Hold'em Rebuy Status: Single Rebuy $1,000 + $0 Tue, Jan. 10 - Fri, Jan. 13 Speed Poker Rebuy Status: Single Rebuy $1,500 + $0 Wed, Jan. 11 Limit Omaha High-Low 8/OB Rebuy Status: Single Rebuy $1,000 + $0 Thu, Jan. 12 No-Limit Hold'em Rebuy Status: No Rebuys $1,000 + $0 Fri, Jan. 13 Pot-Limit Omaha Rebuy Status: No Rebuys $3,000 + $0 Sat, Jan. 14 No-Limit Hold'em Super Satellites Rebuy Status: Single Rebuy $1,050 + $0 Sun, Jan. 15 - Thu, Jan. 19 No-Limit Hold'em Championship Rebuy Status: Single Rebuy $10,000 + $0this was last year from cardplayer and it doesn't have it. thanks for the hendon mob link

Woah, I just got here and found out that it's legit! Looks like I need to go downstairs and start borrowing money, lol. I didn't bring 100k with me.
there will probably be a lot of entries (compared to last year) because i'm sure most of the full tilt pros are going (isn't the aussie millons part of full tilt?) and a lot of those pros are high rollers like Daniel
Woah, I just got here and found out that it's legit! Looks like I need to go downstairs and start borrowing money, lol. I didn't bring 100k with me.
Lemme know if you need a stake. :club: Seriously, what events and what days are you playing?GL ! :D

Welcome to Australia Daniel, moreso, welcome to Melbourne, the place to be! ;)Any details of when this event will be played and at what time? If you do enter Daniel, I'll have to go cheer you on after work. In fact, I'll probably go watch this event regardless, sounds like fun.Oh, and if you feel like playing golf if you have any free time, let me recommend The Heritage Golf & Country Club in the Yarra Valley.Best of luck to ya!- Justin

well, it's 6am in australia, if he is adjusted to the time change, we'll know in about 2-3 hours if he got the cash together to play the 100k. I'm also curious if he'll play the $5k australian heads up championship in the unlikely event he doesn't final table the aussie millions.

well, it's 6am in australia, if he is adjusted to the time change, we'll know in about 2-3 hours if he got the cash together to play the 100k. I'm also curious if he'll play the $5k australian heads up championship in the unlikely event he doesn't final table the aussie millions.
Damn Cowboy! you get around son!G L down there. :club:
Damn Cowboy! you get around son!G L down there. :club:
um... i'm not in australia, i just have an uncanny ability to double click the time at the bottom right hand corner of my screen and use the time zone function :D
um... i'm not in australia, i just have an uncanny ability to double click the time at the bottom right hand corner of my screen and use the time zone function :D
zomg, lol. :club: I have no idea how I got that you were down there. G L anyway! :D

Cardplayer.com shows the buy in as $80,000 (US $) which, at today's exchange rate, is $102,236.42 (Aussie $). The $100,000 buy in listed at the Aussie Millions site is in Aussie $. $80,000 US is just a round number close to the Aussie $ buy in. If they charge $100,000 Aussie $ to buy in, they're really charging $78,250 US. That's just what I'm putting together based on what's shown on the websites.