Attention : Micro Limit Players

Aloha FCP and micro limit playersI just wanted to get some information as to what types of games/limits do you guys play considering that your BR is below 100$. Also, do you guys try to build your BR's from playing SNG's? If so, which ones would you consider?thanks ahead, jcashx36x

I play .25/.50 LHE and .10/.25 CapNLHE.I started with $5 from a webgame and traded it to someone for $5 on FT. I ran it up to $90, went on a cold streak down to $30, and am currently back up to $97. I do play SnG's but most of what I have made has come from shorthanded ring games. I've cashed in a few $2 SnG's and one 5.50 18 man.

I generally play Sng's and tournaments. Mostly 5 dollar omaha hi/lo and Omaha people seem to be terrible at them. I very rarely play cash tables, i am just god awful at them for some reason, i cant make the transition as a tournament player to a cash player.

just play 1,2,3 dollar MTTs. Also, on stars, they have 2 table $1.75 SNGs that are easy with lots of bad players, $10.80 for first place. top 4 paid.

It all depends on your specialty, to bulid my BR to its current state. I started at the 10+1 SnGs and worked up to the 15+1 turbos on bodog which I have been crushing as of late. So my BR went from 40 to 400 in about two weeks

thanks guysall of your opinions are great. I'll carefully review them and try to relate them to my style of play and hopefully i'll be able to build a fairly decent size BR. aloha jcashx36xcheck out our blog for daily updates on our players!

If you feel strong enough at SNG's, I think you should grind out the $5 1-table sngs. Set a specific number you want to play/day and I think any decent player can beat these over the long run. Many bankrolls were built on SNG's and with just under 20 buy-ins to start, you should be alright. Do you feel stronger at these or cash games?

If you feel strong enough at SNG's, I think you should grind out the $5 1-table sngs. Set a specific number you want to play/day and I think any decent player can beat these over the long run. Many bankrolls were built on SNG's and with just under 20 buy-ins to start, you should be alright. Do you feel stronger at these or cash games?
I think i feel slightly stonger playing sng's. But i do play really aggressive around the bubble, hoping to chip up. B/c i think when playing around the bubble, its pretty much a crap shoot to cash. I like the 6$ turbos sng's, although its slightly out of my BR. I'll probably play the 3$ ones for a bit and see how that goes. jcashx36x.
Im not talking about MICRO LHE.
Just for your information so you don't look stupid, the word limit does not necessarily mean fixed holdem it can also mean the level of play, such as high limits and or low limits, hence the nice person who was trying to be helpful in telling you there is a micro limit section was telling you this for a reason. The reason being that in this scenario the word limit references the level of play, not the type of holdem, therefore the micro limit section is for people wanting to discuss all poker types being played at the micro limit, or shall I say the micro level...
Just for your information so you don't look stupid, the word limit does not necessarily mean fixed holdem it can also mean the level of play, such as high limits and or low limits, hence the nice person who was trying to be helpful in telling you there is a micro limit section was telling you this for a reason. The reason being that in this scenario the word limit references the level of play, not the type of holdem, therefore the micro limit section is for people wanting to discuss all poker types being played at the micro limit, or shall I say the micro level...
:club: lo siento

Play the $4.40's like these guys said, and if you wanna try it at cash games, the .02/.05NL are pretty donktacular, and if you wanna play $10 max .05/.10NL, Tight is right, you play solid and you'll get rewarded.The $1, $2, $3 mtt's on stars are fishy as hell, but are fun and if you hit the FT you could make some serious bankroll boosting $$$$$$.GL at the tables.

I'm liking the cap NL. I thought it would suck, but you play tight and get rewarded. People are a lot more willing to call a $7.50 all in. And if you step on a landmine it doesn't hurt quite as bad.

el situacion es bueno, no se preocupa el, lo siento sobre el sarcasmo
English only on the forum please sir!

here is a funny thing. My brother and i wondered how crazy people really are on the 1 dollar turb hold em sit n gos. We played i think we played 4, and folded literally every hand and got 3rd twice.