Daniel Negreanu Is Now Bald

Wow,This deserves a "SHOUT OUT" to DN for shaving his head. This will obviously have a pyschological effect on players at the table. There will be more players staring him down now. DN looks like a UFC fighter now. Good Luck this month Daniel. :club: You look more like the happy face avatars now!

Okay. We've already got several threads on this subject and I don't know why another one was made but, since I'm proud of my work below, I'll post it one more time:Click the below image to see my animated gif of Daniel’s buzzcut in action:buzzcutstartkg4.gifBecause Daniel said, "my assistant's scared" I thought that Patty (Daniel's assistant) did the cutting, but it was actually Lori (Daniel's wife).

Okay. We've already got several threads on this subject and I don't know why another one was made but, since I'm proud of my work below, I'll post it one more time:danielbuzzcutzb2.gif
So Dane, what's happening in 13 posts' time? You're not leaving us are you?

Watching that video, I thought I was watching the three stooges..then I thought I was watching America's Most Wanted....then I thought I was watching the circus....is it just me.....!I wonder if Dn will be playing in the Poker After Dark in the dark. LOL

Watching that video, I thought I was watching the three stooges..then I thought I was watching America's Most Wanted....then I thought I was watching the circus....is it just me.....!I wonder if Dn will be playing in the Poker After Dark in the dark. LOL
Daniel was good spirited as he always is. Of course he'll be there: 02/01 - 02/03http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=83857&hl=
So Dane, what's happening in 13 posts' time? You're not leaving us are you?
I can't change the world. Why should I try? 2000 posts seems like a good number. Great! Now just 12 more posts!

The video was hilarious Daniel... at one point you could have passed for Friar Tuck(when you just had your bangs left), then after you got the entire head shaved.> I swear you can pass for poker pro Martin Dejknaff(spelling?) you guys could be TWINS..GOod luck in Tunica...!!!!

I have 2 things to say here:1. I have thought for awhile that Daniel should just shave his hair anyway, he is going bald (as I was and I shaved my head too). It looks better to just shave it (well after you head tans) and it keeps you from having anything you can dye blonde.2. I have went through phases in my life when I wanted a "new beginning" and I noticed over the years that when I would decide to make life changes, it always started with shaving my head. So.. maybe Daniel too is going to make some life changes.Good luck man, tomwww.bobostonepony.com

Just seen the vid.. the top of his head was a lot less bald than I thought it would be. If you know what I mean - I thought it would be shiny, but there's actually hair there.

Okay. We've already got several threads on this subject and I don't know why another one was made but, since I'm proud of my work below, I'll post it one more time:danielbuzzcutzb2.gifAlso, for those of you who thought that Lori (Daniel's wife) did the cutting, it was actually Patty (Daniel's assistant). About 15 seconds before Patty started laughing, as seen in the picture below, Daniel said, "my assistant's scared."pattylaughingrd4.jpgHere's a picture of Patty with Daniel:867439309_l.jpgI just thought that everyone would want to know who's who.
sorry Dane...but it was DN's wife Lori that cut his hair. (she's the one in the picture laughing..not Patty) I'm sure Patty was watching though, getting a kick out of the whole thing
sorry Dane...but it was DN's wife Lori that cut his hair. (she's the one in the picture laughing..not Patty) I'm sure Patty was watching though, getting a kick out of the whole thing
Yeah, that was definately Lori who was cutting his hair. I had replayed the video because at first I thought Daniel was referring to Lori as Patty but if you watch, he looks to the left where Patty is sitting. Patty is observing and Lori is cutting. He also stated there were a bunch of people in his bathroom.
I have 2 things to say here:1. I have thought for awhile that Daniel should just shave his hair anyway, he is going bald (as I was and I shaved my head too). It looks better to just shave it (well after you head tans) and it keeps you from having anything you can dye blonde.2. I have went through phases in my life when I wanted a "new beginning" and I noticed over the years that when I would decide to make life changes, it always started with shaving my head. So.. maybe Daniel too is going to make some life changes.Good luck man, tomwww.bobostonepony.com
I always shave my head too when I want a change. Then I grow it out like the hippy I am at heart and get stizzoned.