The Worst Hockey Player Ever

Stefan's Chokeshow/Hemsky's Game Tying Goal
That has to be one of the biggest goofs in all of sports..Hilarious

Definitely not the worst hockey player ever.I feel bad for the guy. He really never lived up to his hype as a top draft pick, and just when it seems like he's finally finding his niche, this happens.He did have a very nice goal earlier in the game (or did he set one up?), and has been playing good in Dallas, this year.

Definitely not the worst hockey player ever.I feel bad for the guy. He really never lived up to his hype as a top draft pick, and just when it seems like he's finally finding his niche, this happens.He did have a very nice goal earlier in the game (or did he set one up?), and has been playing good in Dallas, this year.
The guy did NOTHING wrong. In FACT.... he did exactly what most coaches love to see: instead of ripping a wrist shot into the top of the net to score the ENG with some flair, he just tried to steer the puck into the net. At the edge of the crease, it hit some bad ice and flipped over his stick. Simple bad luck. And what about the rest of the team that let the Oilers walk in unobstructed to score the tying goal..... Anyway, I feel for him...
yeah, this is far more excusable than something i remember from several years ago, where Mike Foligno tried to do a SPIN MOVE in the same situation, and missed the net.
This is one of the funnier things I've ever read.
This is one of the funnier things I've ever read.
im not even doing it justice either. i'm going to try to find it on youtube or something, because it is absolutely ridiculous. some 30+ veteran, for no reason, decides to try a full-on spin move, and completely screws it up. this is the hardest i've ever tried to find something on the interweb.
The guy did NOTHING wrong. In FACT.... he did exactly what most coaches love to see: instead of ripping a wrist shot into the top of the net to score the ENG with some flair, he just tried to steer the puck into the net. At the edge of the crease, it hit some bad ice and flipped over his stick. Simple bad luck. And what about the rest of the team that let the Oilers walk in unobstructed to score the tying goal..... Anyway, I feel for him...
agree 100%!