Threads Of The Day (totd)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple and to the point:thread.jpgUnless you want a red bucket instead...
hblask, i always appreciate ur masterful artwork but i think i have to go with a more mainstream look. wandigo is definitely the early running leader.wandigo, out of curiousity what does it say on the spool of thread?

OK, I can't claim any credit for creating this, but I found it on the internet:Seal_Of_Approval_TS.jpgOf course, it doesn't say thread of the day or anything.. maybe Wandigo can fix that?

this is how the TOTD will be awarded from now on. if anyone has a great thread to nominate they can either write "TOTD" on that particular thread or put a link on this thread. otherwise i will keep adding to the archive as i see fit.
  • 3 weeks later...
i nominate my rab thread... that brought some excitement around here..
Dude, you can't nominate your own thread. That's like cheating or something.Anyways, I'm gonna nominate that thread about the guy who loaned the other guy money, but never got it. Yeah, that thread was pretty invigorating.
This thread needs a bump because of my 2nd Award.ty, ty
Is this gonna become like the Chan-Hellmuth-Brunson WSOP bracelet race?Congrats dude...you've been a great addition to the forum. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
no totd for march 2nd?
Sometimes I get lazy especially if I don't see nominations.C'mon, I've been doing pretty good. My goal is to eventually have this thread stickied and for it to live on after I'm gone. Take that how you may.
My goal is to eventually have this thread stickied and for it to live on after I'm gone. Take that how you may.
You have cancer? We can start a thread asking for donations for you. Then you can get tons of money, and play 50/100NL, then a month later your girlfriend can get pissed at you and post about how you don't really have cancer, and then people will realize they were scammed.Oh wait, that was on 2+2 sorry...Mark