Tip Or No Tip?

Tip or No Tip?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. And if so, how much?

• $0 - He is already being paid!
    • $5-10 - At least throw him a bone
    • $20 - He worked hard, give him some props

Why tip someone when you could do it yourself? I dont tip my waitress nor my pizza delivery guy..... But my uriologist I DO tip. I can't break up my own kidney stones...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why tip someone when you could do it yourself? I dont tip my waitress nor my pizza delivery guy..... But my uriologist I DO tip. I can't break up my own kidney stones...
you make little sense and if it was supposed to be funny may i suggest purchasing a red bucket
my grandfather told me he had cancer the other day it was funnier than this.
my grandfather told me he had cancer the other day it was funnier than this.
I'm so sorry. Have you explained the joy that is a life with red bucket to your grandfather? He could probably use something to hold on to (figuratively) right now. Or at least something to puke in when the chemo kicks in (literally).
Paying for lap dances is not considered tipping.
If it was a really good dance, she appreciates the tip, though. She has to give a cut to the bar and the dj based on the number of dances sold. If you give her a little extra, that bit is just for her. sidenote: By extra, I don't mean jiz, or saliva.
If it was a really good dance, she appreciates the tip, though. She has to give a cut to the bar and the dj based on the number of dances sold. If you give her a little extra, that bit is just for her. sidenote: By extra, I don't mean jiz, or saliva.
Great, now I have to clean the soda off my computer screen. lol
Poorest attempt at humor that I have seen in weeks.Think harder, try again.
Poorest attempt at humor that I have seen in weeks.Think harder, try again.
I think the idea was good... just the delivery... get it? delivery? Tip the delivery guy? ...I got nothing.
I had the same issue recently...First was for when the guys delivered the new couch. Wasn't sure what to do, but I asked them to take out the old couch, so I gave em $20, cause they didn't have to do that, and I really didn't wanna do it myself.
Hi Suited UP,The delivery men should not have been tipped.They delt enough misery as it was.