Canucks Foreal?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no guarantee for any team in the North West division but the Nucks have as good a chance as anyone.Luongo gives them a chance every night. If the special teams hold up I think it'll just be a matter of being healthy to make post season.

yep you're owning us lately.you won't make the playoffs.
That is a pretty bold statement. I'm not going to make a ridiculous claim that we are by far the best in the division or something, but the team has been excellent defensively all season. It would be very unlikely for the canucks to score as few goals as they did during the first half of the season, but there is no reason to believe they will let that many more in. They have also shown an ability to win close games all season long.
That is a pretty bold statement. I'm not going to make a ridiculous claim that we are by far the best in the division or something, but the team has been excellent defensively all season. It would be very unlikely for the canucks to score as few goals as they did during the first half of the season, but there is no reason to believe they will let that many more in. They have also shown an ability to win close games all season long.
What a homer.
yeahhh BAYBEEE!!! Nucks are kicking a$s!!!i should get sixhands in here...
I usually only use one when I get excited. Sometimes two, but then I need to concentrate, so I normally use one.Each to his own I guess.
I was at the Canucks - Panthers game. The Canucks looked pretty stinky in the second period there. Luongo kept them in the game. The standing ovation Naslund got when he finally scored was amazing.
yeah, i was pretty relieved for nazzy.i am DYING to get tickets for the nucks game in toronto...i just can't spend over $200 on a single ticket. god, i wish i was back in vancouver.
yeah, i was pretty relieved for nazzy.i am DYING to get tickets for the nucks game in toronto...i just can't spend over $200 on a single ticket. god, i wish i was back in vancouver.
Yeah I am going to the game tonite and tickets are $225..but thank goodness its free for us...My dad knows Tie Domi's brother in law(his sisters husband)..so its good to go..or else to take your family to a game is like taking a small vacation..
Yeah I am going to the game tonite and tickets are $225..but thank goodness its free for us...My dad knows Tie Domi's brother in law(his sisters husband)..so its good to go..or else to take your family to a game is like taking a small vacation..
hi serge, haven't heard from you in a while. darrell too...did i say something wrong?!?anyways, nice score with the tix...and btw, there's a cash game running downtown afterwards if you wanna play.pm me if ur interested.

and the flames are back in first place after a drubbing of the avs. man this division is nuts. when i'm actively rooting for a team (the wild) that is a 3 points behind us, you know the division is too close. hopefully the oilers lose 17 in a row.

and the flames are back in first place after a drubbing of the avs. man this division is nuts. when i'm actively rooting for a team (the wild) that is a 3 points behind us, you know the division is too close. hopefully the oilers lose 17 in a row.
really?? for some reason i thought the canucks were ahead by 3 points going into yesterday's game.yeah, this division is sick. I can't tell whether everyone is really good or really bad.
really?? for some reason i thought the canucks were ahead by 3 points going into yesterday's game.yeah, this division is sick. I can't tell whether everyone is really good or really bad.
yep, we're the head of the pack right now. hopefully we can stay there.i've been wondering the same thing. either a couple of teams in the NW will get into the playoffs barely and make a run, like the last two years, showing that the NW is truly just the toughest division in hockey, or they'll both get punted first round because the teams just don't quite stack up to anyone outside the division.
yep, we're the head of the pack right now. hopefully we can stay there.i've been wondering the same thing. either a couple of teams in the NW will get into the playoffs barely and make a run, like the last two years, showing that the NW is truly just the toughest division in hockey, or they'll both get punted first round because the teams just don't quite stack up to anyone outside the division.
My opinion is that the northwest is really strong. The fact that the inter-division games are so tough really wear the players down by season's end. My guess is that the healthiest team will be on top 'cause there's no deadbeat in the group.btw...i'm cheering for your Flames 'cause I've got a $200 prop bet on their season.