Anyone know what happen to TexasLimitKing on Full Tilt?...Was he banned?..what is the story?Ohhh yeah,I will not use the search featureI will not Goggle itI don't care if he was killed in a bus accident with Gus Hansen at the wheelThxs

He was in the Jackass 2 movie as a stunt double. Enough said why he can no longer player poker.

Anyone know what happen to TexasLimitKing on Full Tilt?...Was he banned?..what is the story?Ohhh yeah,I will not use the search featureI will not Goggle itI don't care if he was killed in a bus accident with Gus Hansen at the wheelThxs
my new word of the day!!!!!!!!!! :club:
Please don't start new topics anymore..... actually just don't post ever again. Thanks.
Watch yourself...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ost&p=57785I am feeling myself becoming Great Dane II...once you start with these links it becomes obsessing!
Hey chgocubs99; who do you think you are, telling someone to "Watch yourself?"Oh. Okay. Good info in the link. I'll file that one away for future use.You're officially my protégé. Keep up the good work.Here's the best link that I have:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1622665
I would not expect anything more from a guy with a 2-14 football team..
and that is his fault because????oh wait, it isnt....youre just distardederrrr