Wow, A Religion Forum.

so, i never saw this religion forum before...mostly because i've only been here for like 20 minutes.....it kinda surprised me actually. i'm not complaining tho. i was wonderin what everybody's views are...whether its Jehovah's witness, morman, christian(denom?), muslim, atheist, etc....so yeah, i'm a southern baptist preparin for a trip to china in a couple yrs, dont know where i'll be goin, what i'll be doing, or how long i'll be there, and i'm also preparin for some form of career in children's ministry. so yeah, this is cool :club:

so, i never saw this religion forum before...mostly because i've only been here for like 20 minutes.....it kinda surprised me actually. i'm not complaining tho. i was wonderin what everybody's views are...whether its Jehovah's witness, morman, christian(denom?), muslim, atheist, etc....so yeah, i'm a southern baptist preparin for a trip to china in a couple yrs, dont know where i'll be goin, what i'll be doing, or how long i'll be there, and i'm also preparin for some form of career in children's ministry. so yeah, this is cool :club:
there is no god, jesus was just a man, and your life is a lie.welcome.
there is no god, jesus was just a man, and your life is a lie.welcome.
+1These are words of wisdom. Oh, and your parents don't have no idea what they're talking about... mainly when it comes to religion.
+1These are words of wisdom. Oh, and your parents don't have no idea what they're talking about... mainly when it comes to religion.
classic.Welcome bwhite.

Ah, I meant that in a more general-redneck-midwest-uneducated-ignorant sense.My mother is a saint :club: I suck at clarifying sarcastic posts.

Ah, I meant that in a more general-redneck-midwest-uneducated-ignorant sense.My mother is a saint :club: I suck at clarifying sarcastic posts.

didn't mean to do that 3 times... wow... wonder how that happened

didn't mean to do that 3 times... wow... wonder how that happened
God is trying to make you look foolish.
And dont forget that hundreds of millions (if not trillions) of people have died in the name of religion and will likely be the end of civilization as we know it. About 3 have died in the name of atheism.
And dont forget that hundreds of millions (if not trillions) of people have died in the name of religion and will likely be the end of civilization as we know it. About 3 have died in the name of atheism.
:cough: Communist Purges :cough:
God is trying to make you look foolish.
:club::D :D :D :D :) :) :) God?!?!? Where? He better not be watching me in the shower......
thats ok, he already knows he gave you that ginormous wiener.
I'm still suspiciuos :D:D:club:
Athiests combined have killed more people than Christians combined.
Athiests combined have killed more people than Christians combined.
a) he wasn't talking about whether the person was athiest or christian, he was talking about doing it in the name of athiesm or christianityB ) no
a) he wasn't talking about whether the person was athiest or christian, he was talking about doing it in the name of athiesm or christianityB) no
I know what he was talking about, I was just giving a resourceful irrelevent piece of information, which happens to be true.