How Many Times Have You Seen Rounders?

How many times have you seen Rounders?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen Rounders?

• What is this Rounders of which you speak?
    • 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • I need a new DVD!
    • "Listen, here's the thing: If you can't spot the sucker within your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

I've got Teddy's Russian accent down. Sitting at a 5/5 NL table in Lake Charles last year with 2 buddies, dragged a pot and recited, "He beit me. Straight up! Paye heem. Paye dyat mian heez monny". :club:

I've got Teddy's Russian accent down. Sitting at a 5/5 NL table in Lake Charles last year with 2 buddies, dragged a pot and recited, "He beit me. Straight up! Paye heem. Paye dyat mian heez monny". :club:
You won the pot, and said "pay him"....? :D

When I first started playing poker I watched it all the time. I thought I was so clever when I sat down and stacked my chips in 3 neat little piles and said "3 stacks of high society".

When I first started playing poker I watched it all the time. I thought I was so clever when I sat down and stacked my chips in 3 neat little piles and said "3 stacks of high society".
You "started" playing with $30k??
You "started" playing with $30k??
No no. lol I was playing like 1/2LHE at home games. No, I was saying how cute I thought it was to stack my chips up and call it 3 stacks of high society. You know, one of those annoying things people say that they think are cute. I was such a nub. Thinking back, I'm calling it 1/2 but we actually did 1/1/2/5 I think. Seriously aggravating. But I didn't know any better at the time. And I didn't set up the games anyway.
No no. lol I was playing like 1/2LHE at home games. No, I was saying how cute I thought it was to stack my chips up and call it 3 stacks of high society. You know, one of those annoying things people say that they think are cute. I was such a nub. Thinking back, I'm calling it 1/2 but we actually did 1/1/2/5 I think. Seriously aggravating. But I didn't know any better at the time. And I didn't set up the games anyway.
ohhh...i was thinking wtf?? who STARTS at limits that high.so you were totally bastardizing the term

I like the inspirational speech that the professor gives Mike about the choices he made in the past, and if he had to do it all again would he make the same choice.

Never seen it. I drink a lot, but i don't really want to watch films about alcoholics...

No ones going to add the classic newb line "I'm Sorry John I can't remember" and then I got up and walked to the cage. Clearly its that moment where Matt McDermitt realizes that since he outplayed Johnny Chan in one hand he can beat any player anytime in any game in the world and that he will be the next WSOP champion.On a side not anyone ever consider how even more ridiculous that movie would have been if it was made in 2003 and Chris Moneymaker was the world champ and replaced Johnny Chan?

Edward Norton = amazing actor.Plays Worm, Tyler Durden and Derek Iforgothislastnamebutitsthecharacterfromamericanhistoryx3 completely different characters all played extremely well."You should've played those Kings Mike."Haha.

No ones going to add the classic newb line "I'm Sorry John I can't remember" and then I got up and walked to the cage. Clearly its that moment where Matt McDermitt realizes that since he outplayed Johnny Chan in one hand he can beat any player anytime in any game in the world and that he will be the next WSOP champion.On a side not anyone ever consider how even more ridiculous that movie would have been if it was made in 2003 and Chris Moneymaker was the world champ and replaced Johnny Chan?
"I played with the champ, and I beat him" -- Mike"Whoopty-fckin-do kid, you beat a fckin luckbox who got lucky once, what a fckstick. I ain't givin you sht." --Cannish