Hey Everyone,I've been viewing this forum for a while now and I decided to finally make a name and start posting on here. It seems like a good place to talk about poker.Merry Christmas
merry christmas and welcome to the forums. heres a heads up..if it doesnt sound right, uits probably sarcasm. people around here like to act like 15 year olds sometimes..its fun

people in this forum are immature and have no taste...but you being a huck seed fan im sure you will fit right in

You fit in great........ dbag
what i ment to say is everyone here BUT ME is a douchebag
My first insult, cool. There is no reason to say that about me because I'm a fan of Huck Seed.
well get used to it cause people in this forum will insult u for no reason lmao
My first insult, cool. There is no reason to say that about me because I'm a fan of Huck Seed.
If you were speaking of my insult it wasn't directed towards you it was targeted at TopDollar the dbag of the century.
If you were speaking of my insult it wasn't directed towards you it was targeted at TopDollar the dbag of the century.
you calling me a douchebag is like a retard calling einstein stupid.
good one. Go get banned or something.
go get banned or something....good one douchebag
since you were replying to what I was saying you don't have to type it in again. genius
the only thing u said that makes sense is you calling me a genius

I HAVE A BELLY BUTTON!welcome to the forums, OP... and if you ever find one of your threads being hijacked by topdollar, just put something witty, like my opening line to this post, and he'll become confused (hopefully)Oh, and Merry Christmas.

Don't worry about TopDollar. He's 16 and has a plan to drop out of high school, move to Vegas, and turn pro.On a $2,000 bankroll. If you stick around, you'll end up feeling quite smart if you interact with him. He's just not very bright, and this fact is painfully obvious to everyone but him.Exhibit A: His TopDollar account got banned for a short time, so he decided to start a new handle, and made the following thread. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=82768Welcome!

i will get a new sn anyway so go right ahead i can get banned 1000 times but im like guilt i just keep comeing back and back and back

I'm still laughing over the I have a bellybutton.