Pirates And Ninjas.

Hello fellow forumers, I am Bruce the Poker Poet. I chose this particular nom de plume for very specific and accurate reasons. I play poker semi-professionally and am a published poet-- Viola! PokerPoet!My wife is on accouchement and I have discovered the trute wealth of the inter-web while keeping her company in our home. Upon my world (wide web) travels I stumbled upon this lovely site no more than mere weeks ago. I could not help myself but to go from viewer to viewed and make my presence known.Unable to find an Introduction section, I decided to reveal myself here in this most general of sections. Generally and generously thankful for any welcome.I am a raconteur rather than provocateur, so please save the vicious burning volcanic wit-based flame for other less sensitive souls. Besides, like the mythic phoenix I may just rise from the ashes and rend you asunder! LOLThe title of this thread was meant only to catch your attention as Pirates and Ninjas are wont to do, but to make it relevant I shall create on the spot:Pirates and Ninjas The motion of deathStop! One eye, one patchOne shadow, one blade...Hold me.

Can't wait until you and Clay Aiken find each otherAnd Welcome!.......I think.......

check this out from that ninja website...http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htmNinja BABE Scene 1: There is this super rich stupid idiot who lives in a humongous house. At his house, this guy has babes lying all over the place. The next scene is hot. The guy takes this super hot babe back to his room to make-out. The audience will think that the hot babe is a normal babe, but, yeah right, she's a ninja. The ninja woman smashes the guy's head like a melon. Then all these dogs come out of nowhere and the ninja woman has to beat the dogs' asses. First she kicks this one dog right in the nuts. The dog screams and jumps out the window. Then she jumps in the air and kicks two dogs in the nuts at once! Both dogs evaporate. Every time the ninja woman kicks nuts, a guitar squeals hard. Then the ninja woman has to battle the boss dog. The boss dog is huge. Before the boss dog can attack, she uppercuts the boss dog's nuts so hard that the boss explodes. Then the guitar squeals REALLY hard and explodes. End-This script is awesome.

hi bruce. your style of writing is much like my friend's. I enjoyed it.
Thank you runthemover.As for the rest of you:Like sharks to chumOr sluts on cumYou gather 'round the weak.Breath soaked with rumSouls cold and numbYour lives must be quite bleak.

To see our lives, in the glimpse of a moment, The dew of our minds, and the tears of our heartsWould it be too bold to suggest we hold On to eachother, for just the night?? A stalemate of love, our hearts intertwined And in the blink of an eyeReturn us to the bosom of the one we long forWith our souls knowing not why we ever left. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!

To see our lives, in the glimpse of a moment, The dew of our minds, and the tears of our heartsWould it be too bold to suggest we hold On to eachother, for just the night?? A stalemate of love, our hearts intertwined And in the blink of an eyeReturn us to the bosom of the one we long forWith our souls knowing not why we ever left. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
:club::D
LOLAgain I must reiterate; this is the best forum poster in the history of the internet.
Never a dull post. Never. Ever.