Most Important Game In Fantasy History?

Seriously, who doesn't have a playoff match up hinging on tonight's game?I'm in 2 different semi-finals: one where I'm up 11 and sweating it out against Ocho Cinqo and another where I'm up 13 with Graham against Reggie Wayne.Who are you rooting for or against tonight? (I really don't care who wins, but Indy winning would help my Jets)

I have two games riding on this, though one more than the other. My work league, I'm up 77 to 41My Team: T.J. Houshmandzadeh & Chad JohnsonHis Team: Marvin Harrison & Rudi JohnsonI feel pretty safe about that.FCP League, I'm up 77.83 to 44.00My Team: Joseph AddaiHis Team: Peyton Manning & Dominic RhodesStill fairly comfortable with that unless Manning goes nutty.Other League: I'm up 88 to 83.5My Team: Nobody for meHis Team: Joseph AddaiSo ideally the Colts offense gets shutdown and Addai held to nothing and I can win all 3 games.

i have chris henry going, but my matchup is already decided, and so is the matchup in the other semifinal.Colts offense is overrated, as pretty much everyone has underperformed fantasy-wise (relative to where they were likely picked).

I just want Indy to win for the Jets as well :)In Fantasy I am just murdering my opponent who has nobody left tonight and a 90 point deficit. Oh and I sill have Housh and Harrison. I don't think he is catching me!However I would very much like the underdog to win in one of my leagues other matchups. That is Carson Palmer + Chris Henry with 6 point lead vs Chad Johnson.

If Housmandzadeh(sp) can outscored Wayne and C. Johnson by 3 points. I can win one will be able to win ONE of my threeI was the bottom seed in all 4. What hurts is that I started McNair v. the Browns, McNair got hurt after only like 4 throws and never returned

I have two games riding on this, though one more than the other. My work league, I'm up 77 to 41My Team: T.J. Houshmandzadeh & Chad JohnsonHis Team: Marvin Harrison & Rudi JohnsonI feel pretty safe about that.FCP League, I'm up 77.83 to 44.00My Team: Joseph AddaiHis Team: Peyton Manning & Dominic RhodesStill fairly comfortable with that unless Manning goes nutty.Other League: I'm up 88 to 83.5My Team: Nobody for meHis Team: Joseph AddaiSo ideally the Colts offense gets shutdown and Addai held to nothing and I can win all 3 games.
So what happened?