Just won the 77th Heisman Trophy award....Troy is the Man!Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah most votes ever for a Heisman winnerI do have to say this is the 1st time ive seen u make a semi-good topic

I'm not saying he isn't good, or that he isn't talented, but his team makes him look better than he actually is. Put him on a middle of the pack big 10 team like Iowa and he isn't winning the Heisman, put it that way.

Yes. He'd be a candidate but I think McFadden woulda won. He's a great college player though. NFL, his height will be a problem.
his height is a reason why he may not go in the first round of the draft, but it was such a blowout yesterday that i don't think mcfadden would've won anyways

worst part was Ian Johnson of Boise State wasn't even invited. Most TD's in the country in Division 1, team is undefeated, he missed a game and played with broken ribs. Guy should have at least been INVITED.

That was said about Brees too....just sayin....
another big 10 qb they never gave much credit.
worst part was Ian Johnson of Boise State wasn't even invited. Most TD's in the country in Division 1, team is undefeated, he missed a game and played with broken ribs. Guy should have at least been INVITED.
BAHAHAHA, thanks. I needed the laugh.I guess Wolfe from NIU and "What's-his-name" from Hawaii should have been the other two, right?
BAHAHAHA, thanks. I needed the laugh.I guess Wolfe from NIU and "What's-his-name" from Hawaii should have been the other two, right?
I would have put pretty much any of those guys there ahead of Quinn, I'm glad he finished 3rd in voting, I think it's hilarious that Notre Dame supporters said it had to be some type of voting scandal for him to drop to 3rd. I thought the scandal was him getting there for racking up stats against the coast guard.

The guy from Boise had a killer year, and he was great when I watched him play.Slaton was also really good this year and the QB on his team.I can't believe quinn got in the race this year, he is the most overrated player in college football, on the most overrated team in college football. I'm glad troy smith won, but just because he has talent around him doenst mean he doesn't deserve to win it.. look at Leinert, he had all the talent in the world around him and he won it and rightfully so.

• 3 weeks later...
Not that any one cares, but i just got a cool Troy Smith jersey.
I hope he video tapes himself having sex with underage girls, gets multiple DUI's, and fails the NFL substance abuse policy when he goes pro several times. And you will be stuck with his jersey.Sorry I'm still bitter about my Darrel Russel Raiders jersey. If none of you know who he is, he was an All-Pro for the Raiders in the late 90's early 00's and he did all those things right after I got his jersey.
I hope he video tapes himself having sex with underage girls, gets multiple DUI's, and fails the NFL substance abuse policy when he goes pro several times. And you will be stuck with his jersey.Sorry I'm still bitter about my Darrel Russel Raiders jersey. If none of you know who he is, he was an All-Pro for the Raiders in the late 90's early 00's and he did all those things right after I got his jersey.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLhow often was that jersey worn?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLhow often was that jersey worn?
I wore it on Sundays... and to the few Raiders games I went to. I usually go to 1 a year. Now I only wear it when watching football at friends houses because they know who he is and they get a few laughs out of it. My parents didn't want me wearing it anymore so they got me a Tim Brown jersey for Christmas a few years back, so that one is obviously worn more often.