What Other Skins Are On The New Network

Last night I was playing and guy said he was from adultpoker.com but nobody else at the table confessed up to who they were playing through.I did notice the player counter is kinda screwy, I log on and it says 537 connected 2023 seated at 430 tables, then on the tourny server it was different again.Personally I hope nobody else does join, these guys are so bad I could spend the next year or so just cleaning them out. Here's one hand example that I saw but was not involved in.1/2 nl game.preflop raise to $5 1 callerJ high flop no flush or str8 draws, guy 1 bets 59, guy two raises to 150 (about)guy 1 reraises enough to put guy 2 all in (another 150 or so) and he gets called$600 pot (about)turn and river are ragsguy 1 pocket J's for tripsguy 2 AK for A high WTFI am up $170 for about 90 minutes of play over two days, have not had the time to put in a long session but looking forward to being able to.

My observation is that the level of play has improved slightly already. Still terrible, but better than a couple weeks ago. I think a few of the worst players went broke already.The original announcement from FCP said a couple of the new sites joining the network never had poker before, so that could bring in a new wave of people who have never played before when the other sites join. I think we'll be good for a couple months anyway.The bad news is, the play is so bad I don't give people credit for big hands, so my swings have been pretty big. Overall up a LOT, but still dramatic swings. Once you see someone call an all-in on bottom pair, 7 kicker, those big bets are hard to give much credence.The big pots also mean fast bonus clearing. I seem to be clearing bonus at the rate of close to $2/hr in the 0.50 NL room, which is a pretty good return just by itself. Isn't that around 4BB/100 just by itself?

is there any action yet at 3/6nl or higher? I've looked but haven't seen anyone playing higher than 1/2nl.**scratch that, i see a full table at 2/4nl. anything higher ever?

I guess Im the only donkey then. Every session has been a loser, Mostly bad beats, some bad plays, lots of playing out of my bankroll.Only game Im up on is O8, which is hardly ever being playedSo this site is the same as all the other sites. :club:

I guess Im the only donkey then. Every session has been a loser, Mostly bad beats, some bad plays, lots of playing out of my bankroll.Only game Im up on is O8, which is hardly ever being playedSo this site is the same as all the other sites. :club:
You're not alone - one session I lost on the river 10 out of 12 hands to people holding bottom pair or unsuited 4 6 etc. I know if you hold on long enough you'll end up beating these hands, but I'll be out of money by then - :D

It is a definately the Pokerworld.com site which is own and backed by Thegreek.com....Been around for 3 years or so and I played there when it opened...Use to only be 4 or 5 people playing at the most on most days...

My observation is that the level of play has improved slightly already. Still terrible, but better than a couple weeks ago. I think a few of the worst players went broke already.The original announcement from FCP said a couple of the new sites joining the network never had poker before, so that could bring in a new wave of people who have never played before when the other sites join. I think we'll be good for a couple months anyway.The bad news is, the play is so bad I don't give people credit for big hands, so my swings have been pretty big. Overall up a LOT, but still dramatic swings. Once you see someone call an all-in on bottom pair, 7 kicker, those big bets are hard to give much credence.The big pots also mean fast bonus clearing. I seem to be clearing bonus at the rate of close to $2/hr in the 0.50 NL room, which is a pretty good return just by itself. Isn't that around 4BB/100 just by itself?
I find it quite humorous to read how you experts can call other peoples play "bad" and then admit to be playing in the 0.50NL tables. Huh??
I find it quite humorous to read how you experts can call other peoples play "bad" and then admit to be playing in the 0.50NL tables. Huh??
So playing at a .50NL means you cannot spot bad players or that you yourself are a bad player ?How about playing at that limit to support bankroll management, personally I make small deposits on the site and play in the smaller limits, and I can still spot a bad player when I see one
So playing at a .50NL means you cannot spot bad players or that you yourself are a bad player ?How about playing at that limit to support bankroll management, personally I make small deposits on the site and play in the smaller limits, and I can still spot a bad player when I see one
That's fine -but that limit is still a beginners limit and in no way should someone playing regularly at that limit talk about "bad" players. You may be crushing that limit and thats fine, but I think playing at that limit and the term, "bad players" are synonomous.

Actually, you should probably have a BR of 1k or so to play that game, so not completely beginner. Its not a bad way to make money online for a casual player but there is still also good money to be made. As for a beginner game, I would say .10NL would be more along the lines of what you meant.Jeff

I find it quite humorous that you define "experts" as someone who plays high stakes. I've played lower and higher stakes, and find the lower stakes players far more educated and well-rounded in play than the higher stakes.