Bcs Championship Game

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so you're willing to bet on Florida straight up? for 30-1 odds? I will seriously take this bet, how much you wanna bet?
Youre seriously offering 30-1 straight up odds?I'd bet on Florida in a second with those odds, and then pray for the miracle.Let me know if you want to do this, or if I need to start a dumb thread first.
Youre seriously offering 30-1 straight up odds?I'd bet on Florida in a second with those odds, and then pray for the miracle.Let me know if you want to do this, or if I need to start a dumb thread first.
I'm also in. I'm a huge Michigan fan, and think OSU is awesome and will win. But if someone's laying 30-1, gimme dat.Wang
I'm also in. I'm a huge Michigan fan, and think OSU is awesome and will win. But if someone's laying 30-1, gimme dat.Wang
I'm pretty sure he was just running his mouth. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to lay 30-1 on that game.
Yeah, I think that should prove that they didn't belong in the BCS Title Game.
More like they showed what a two month layoff and a meaningless bowl game does for team morale. The first half was pathetic they were completely rusty and didn't look ready to play, by the time they decided to start playing to their ability they were too far behind. Play that game at the end of November and not in USC's backyard and its a totally different game.And for those keeping score... Big-10 (2) SEC (0)
More like they showed what a two month layoff and a meaningless bowl game does for team morale. The first half was pathetic they were completely rusty and didn't look ready to play, by the time they decided to start playing to their ability they were too far behind. Play that game at the end of November and not in USC's backyard and its a totally different game.And for those keeping score... Big-10 (2) SEC (0)
Stop making excuses. The better team won. Michigan only faced three ranked teams this season (Notre Dame, Ohio State, Southern Cal.). What's there record against those teams? A very impressive 1-3.And since when does a bowl game become "meaningless"?
And since when does a bowl game become "meaningless"?
Any bowl game thats not a national title game is meaningless for a program like Michigan or USC. Sure they say "we want to get to the Rose Bowl" every year, but thats not what they tell recruits, thats not what the players want or why they go to those schools, Carroll and Carr expect to be competing for national titles. Besides, the Rose Bowl is historically a bad proposition for any big ten team that gets there, go play a home game for whatever pac-10 team (even more so if it's USC) they play and with nearly a two month layoff and travel your not playing your best football when you get there. It's yet another reason a playoff would be superior to the bowl system. And quit trying to downplay what Michigan's done this year, a 3 point loss to the team thats going to be the national champs on the road, completely destroying then second ranked ND on the road, beating a Wisconsin team that will finish the year ranked in the top 5 handily. The only bad loss is USC and like I said, if you watched the game you could see the Michigan players didn't even show up. They were expecting to be playing Ohio State next week, not USC yesterday. They were far from the same team that played in Ohio two months ago.

Go, Buckeyes! BTW, no offense to SuperJon, but that's a really dumb bet. Why not, say, offer to post a humiliating pic of himself if Florida loses? Or a pic of his gf's boobies. I dunno. Seems kind of pointless to offer up self-imposed exile for losing a bet. I'm sure some people would be happy to have you around when OSU wins.

Go, Buckeyes! BTW, no offense to SuperJon, but that's a really dumb bet. Why not, say, offer to post a humiliating pic of himself if Florida loses? Or a pic of his gf's boobies. I dunno. Seems kind of pointless to offer up self-imposed exile for losing a bet. I'm sure some people would be happy to have you around when OSU wins.
Don't worry. If I lose the bet. I'll still troll the boards to see all the bad stuff being said about me : )

Ill bet $10 with the 30-1 odds, ill ship it to you on pokerstars or paypal, pm me if u really have the balls to take it

It's going to be a lot closer than you think.The line is at 7.5 right now and it's making me nervous to put money on it. Not going to stop me thought obv.

2.5 hrs to go. getting excited and drunk already. Hope I dont pass out watching. haha

FL QB Under 1.5 TD PassesOSU -7.51st TD- T. GinnGonzalez will score a TD in the gameGonzalez Over 59.5 rec. yds.D. Baker Over 4.5 receptionsPittman U 100.5 rush yds1st TD 2nd Half- Pittman & Caldwell