Bkice Final Table 30k 6-handed On Tilt

mfer... for those checking this thread in the morning, i got heads up with him having a 3:1 chip lead, we fought for a long time, i got even shorter and sucked out with K6 against his AA to get back to about a 2.5:1 deficit, we battled a little while longer and then he had a 2:1 chip lead and we got it all in, i had 22 and he had A2 and he rivered an ace. gg 2nd place instaed of having a 2:1 chip lead, but whatever, i'll take the 5kty everyone for railing, full tilt final tables are def the best

mfer... for those checking this thread in the morning, i got heads up with him having a 3:1 chip lead, we fought for a long time, i got even shorter and sucked out with K6 against his AA to get back to about a 2.5:1 deficit, we battled a little while longer and then he had a 2:1 chip lead and we got it all in, i had 22 and he had A2 and he rivered an ace. gg 2nd place instaed of having a 2:1 chip lead, but whatever, i'll take the 5kty everyone for railing, full tilt final tables are def the best
What are you whinging about..you sucked out with K6 v AA. If you really had your wish that bad beats didnt hit you wouldnt have even got to the A2v22 hand.
What are you whinging about..you sucked out with K6 v AA. If you really had your wish that bad beats didnt hit you wouldnt have even got to the A2v22 hand.
I really hope there is an implied (sw) there somewhere?
you really don't understand much about poker, do you?
(Over a loudspeaker, in a police voice)Son, step away from the Keyboard before you get hurt.
I actually lol'd at that....well played sir!