ok my idea is a bit of a weird one but most of my posts are weird.my idea is the "TOE CAM".the idea came to me today when i filled up against an almost certain straight.my toes curled and it just hit me, most of the pro's probably dont bother about keepign their toes in line under the table.so how bout the toe cam????

If we had better looking female poker players i'd be all for a camel toe cam at the table.
:club: If only for Mike Sexton's commentary: "Holy mackeral!!! Look at that Vince... Bingo Bango!!.... Van Patten: "Show tunes going off in my head Mike"

Forget toe cams, we need sphincter cams. Part of the Fight or Flight response where the anal rectum tighten up beyond what is normal when you're confronted with a situation. If we can hook a camera up people's asses then we can get a glimpse of what's really going on in a hand.

QFT-both of you
Yeah, like you have the right to quote a post of someone banging their head against a wall. You should go ahead and post that icon everytime you make a post, and save us the time. I find hilarity in the fact that I offered anyone $5 to link a post where you actually had something to say, not padding your post count. Two weeks now, and no response. This says something about your content and posts, and it isn't good. Do you have any original ideas or thoughts, or are you just that dumb that the only thing you can do is plus one, bump, and be a post whore? I'm curious, I really am.kthxbye.EDIT:
Let me ask you something-I really don't care about your comments.
Classic. I don't even need to explain myself. You do a perfect job of proving your idiocy.
Classic. I don't even need to explain myself. You do a perfect job of proving your idiocy.
Hey I know it's none of my business (flame me too if you wish), but maybe you should cut that guy some slack.He may not add much as you say, but he's here, he never flames and is always nice - wishing people good luck and stuff too.
  • 4 months later...
Forget toe cams, we need sphincter cams. Part of the Fight or Flight response where the anal rectum tighten up beyond what is normal when you're confronted with a situation. If we can hook a camera up people's asses then we can get a glimpse of what's really going on in a hand.
Proctal Poker, great Idea
ok my idea is a bit of a weird one but most of my posts are weird.my idea is the "TOE CAM".the idea came to me today when i filled up against an almost certain straight.my toes curled and it just hit me, most of the pro's probably dont bother about keepign their toes in line under the table.so how bout the toe cam????
Are the other 2,275 of your posts as dumb as this?
  • 3 months later...