The Worst Thing About Prison Is The Dementoids ?

1. Dementors2. Twas very funny3. 98% of the people will have no clue what you are talking about.4. This is surely not the place for this.
I thought it said dementors too, but my kids assured me he said dementoids
Are you Sirius (Black)?
Ahahaha.....nice Potter punActually, I am Siris, not Sirius :club:

yea this thing didn't deserve it's own thread. there's a tv forum and a thread for the office. it's there so people can talk about the show. a great reason for having that thread is so that people can talk freely about the show. this prevents people who have not seen the episode from finding out what happens.yes, some of you might say, "oh it's only one fucking joke don't get all bent out of shape about it." well, it would have been a great joke, but I had heard it so it wasn't as funny as it could have been.in the future, please use better etiquette.

yea this thing didn't deserve it's own thread. there's a tv forum and a thread for the office. it's there so people can talk about the show. a great reason for having that thread is so that people can talk freely about the show. this prevents people who have not seen the episode from finding out what happens.yes, some of you might say, "oh it's only one fucking joke don't get all bent out of shape about it." well, it would have been a great joke, but I had heard it so it wasn't as funny as it could have been.in the future, please use better etiquette.
Thanks Great_Dane.

We in the car, we ride slowWe doin' things that the girls don't doThe boys stare, we smile backAll my girls in the rainbow (let's stare boys) Cadillacs, yeahShow stoppin' at the latest spotThe ride shinin' with the open topHydraulics make our heads go nodHair blowin' in the breezeYo, we superstarsPut in the keys, make that engine purr3 in the back, one in the passengerSlow creepin', 'cause we look that flyAll the boys tryin' taste our candy rideWe in the car, we ride slowWe doin' things that the girls don't doThe boys stare, we smile backAll my girls in the rainbow Cadillacs, yeah[Chorus:]Bet you ain't never seen (hey)Chicks ridin' this clean (hey)Louis Vuitton seats (oh, oh, oh)We do it deadlyThis how we keep it poppin' (hey)Make sure that bass knockin' (hey)So when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)We call it show stoppin'We show stoppin'We show, show stoppin'We show stoppin'We show, show stoppin'That's how we keep it poppin' (hey)Make sure that bass knockin' (hey)So when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)We call it show stoppin'We sittin' on 22s plus 2Mink bucket seats, neon blueColor coordinate with them shoesYeah, we divasBut we ride like big boys doBlack tinted with a white stripe interstateLookin' in the mirror at my Bad Boy fitted, yupShow stoppin' 'til they lose their breathTurn the wheel to the rightTurn the wheel to the left[Chorus]This is for my ladies in the 280s MercedesIn the H3, Baby Ranges, Bentley Coupes, my EscaladesSay oh (oh), oh (oh, oh)Break 'em off somethin' properLike a real show stopperThis is for my chicas with the Beamers A6s'67 Chevys, Maserati, or a LexusSay oh, (oh), oh (oh,oh )Break 'em off somethin' properLike a real show stopperGon' jingle them keysGon' jingle them keysPut em' up real highMake sho' erbody see em'One time (one time)Two time (two time)Three time (three time)Four time (four time)[Chorus]

It was more of a needle. This morning, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, or the wrong side of nobody?
calling me that name is a big insult in my opinion. I was just peeved that I came back from class. was eating my dinner browsing the forum, then I came upon this thread with no idea I'd have a great joke from the office ruined for me. jokes aren't as funny the second time around. there was no reason to create this thread. at the very least, a warning should have been given. the OP is smart enough where I would have expected him not to do this.