December Goals

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Came 1st & 3rd in a couple 22$ 180 man sngs, also made a final table in a tourny with over 7000$ going to first, but I came 9th due to my very small stack. Ended up +1600 though overall.

I'm having an absolutely sick night at the tables. I won about $4,000 on Bodog mixing 20/40 and 30/60, and then decided to take a shot at the Stars 50/100 game with a short buy. Results of that shot (in-progress):happyfuntimesno1.jpg

Iggy you're just asking to go busto again, but congrats on the good run.After a rough day yesterday for me I decided to take most of my money offline. Left 5k figure i'll grind .50/1 nl and potentially move up to 1/2 when i hit 10k in a couple weeks. Made 800 today over the course of 9k hands so its a start.

Iggy you're just asking to go busto again, but congrats on the good run.After a rough day yesterday for me I decided to take most of my money offline. Left 5k figure i'll grind .50/1 nl and potentially move up to 1/2 when i hit 10k in a couple weeks. Made 800 today over the course of 9k hands so its a start.
Ouch that must've been a rough day if you're playing .5/1...I'm sure you'll be back soon since you somehow play 9000 hands in a day.

OK, it's over. A sick, sick, run of cards allowed me to double my BR today. I know that sounds like awful BR management, but I only was going to allow myself to lose 14 BB at the 50/100 table, and the only reason I won so much is that I just won a ton of bets. Also, $3,300 of my winnings today were from games within my roll. Here's the final graph for the 50/100 table:happyfuntimesfinaljg5.jpg

Since I'm still all hyped up and it's 5:30 AM, so I can't really go anywhere and celebrate, I'm going to post some highlights. Oh, and FTR, $13,000 is far and away my winningest day ever on cash games.PokerStars 50/100 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is BB with A :club: , A :icon_dance: . 1 fold, MP raises, CO 3-bets, 1 fold, SB calls, Hero caps, MP calls, CO calls, SB calls.Flop: (16 SB) K :icon_dance: , 5 :club: , 4 :D(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets, MP calls, CO raises, SB folds, Hero calls, MP calls.Turn: (11 BB) 2 :icon_dance:(3 players)Hero checks, MP checks, CO bets, Hero calls, MP calls.River: (14 BB) 4 :icon_dance:(3 players)Hero checks, MP checks, CO bets, Hero raises, MP folds, CO calls.Final Pot: 18 BBHero has Ac As (two pair, aces and fours). CO has Kh Qh (two pair, kings and fours). Outcome: Hero wins $1797.PokerStars 50/100 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8 :D , 8 :icon_dance: . Hero raises, 1 fold, SB 3-bets, BB caps, Hero calls, SB calls.Flop: (12 SB) 8 :club: , 5 :icon_dance: , 3 :D(3 players)SB bets, BB raises, Hero calls, SB 3-bets, BB calls, Hero calls.Turn: (10.50 BB) K :icon_dance:(3 players)SB bets, BB folds, Hero raises, SB calls.River: (14.50 BB) K :club:(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB calls.Final Pot: 18.50 BBSB has Tc Ts (two pair, kings and tens). Hero has 8d 8s (full house, eights full of kings). Outcome: Hero wins $1847.PokerStars 50/100 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4 :D , K :) . UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, 1 fold, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (9.50 SB) 2 :) , K :club: , J :)(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, BB calls, UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, BB folds, UTG calls.Turn: (8.25 BB) 9 :heart:(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, UTG calls.River: (10.25 BB) 5 :icon_dance:(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, UTG calls.Final Pot: 16.25 BBUTG has 8d Td (flush, jack high). Hero has 4d Kd (flush, king high). Outcome: Hero wins $1622.

nice run congrats.... I have been running like pooo since I went over to pokerstars to clear another bonus. I am still liking Doyles room they have 27% rake back and they have some really soft play on the low limits.

December was goot.I am just about done with this stake, will be in the next few days barring a disaster.Limit rules.Will probably be on my own again in January, and will prolly make $2 million in 2007.Well, I'd be happy with 50k :club: