Allow Me To Introduce Myself!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah.I disagree
Not convinced but, if I'm wrong, please see sig addagirl
You win the thread, hands down. First pwning chgocubs99, then the Monty Python and the Holy Grail line. Winner.
LOL at anyone that thinks this...her response only reinforced my post. Tiltinagain is on the right track here...whether it's intentional or not.
Thank you for the welcome and the advice! However, I have not faked ignorance. I am quite the opposite. I have asked what certain things mean since I didn't understand them, but I thought that was obvious. As for my demeanor being pointless, demeanor's cannot be pointless. If you dislike my demeanor, that is your opinion.If you are uncomfortable with my polite behaviour, then I suggest that you skip any posts I make in the future. I am, by nature, a polite person. Even to those who are rude to me. Your post seems to me to be a provocative one. I am sorry, I cannot be provoked. I am far too easy going. Especially when reading virtual strangers attempting, albiet poorly, to insult me.Again, ty for the welcome :)ack! I can't see why the image isn't showing up! Lets try a direct link instead shall we?addagirl
Seriously buying this? Sigh...

OHHHHH I just realized! chqocubs99 thinks that the "ty for the advice" was serious! I didn't know that I needed to put a sarcasm acronym beside! I'm used to subtle sarcasm so posting a tag saying that its sarcasm, seems to take away from the point of the sarcasm! I forgot to mention, that tourney I'm in is on stars.

OHHHHH I just realized! chqocubs99 thinks that the "ty for the advice" was serious! I didn't know that I needed to put a sarcasm acronym beside! I'm used to subtle sarcasm so posting a tag saying that its sarcasm, seems to take away from the point of the sarcasm! I forgot to mention, that tourney I'm in is on stars.
I don't think anything you are doing is serious. At least, I hope it isn't.

anything I'm doing? I didnt know introducing myself was improper as on other forums that I frequent, it is the custom to do so. As for anything else... I've just been enjoying responding to the posts!

anything I'm doing? I didnt know introducing myself was improper as on other forums that I frequent, it is the custom to do so. As for anything else... I've just been enjoying responding to the posts!
Enough of this nonsense. I apologize. Don't worry about me. Good luck in your tournament.
chgocubs,do you just want aholes here?you seem to not like her because she's normal
I don't dislike anyone here. I love coming here, and it's mostly because of all the different personalities. I have voiced my opinion on this one on the first page. Perhaps I am being too harsh. I am not one to hold back my true thoughts. Sorry if I'm wrong. Sometimes, I deserve to be ignored. This very well may be one of those times.

Ty. I just got knocked out! New guy to the table with a large chipstack raised. I, having AA39 reraised. It was capped preflop. Flop was Kq2. It was capped again. He had raised me with 234K. River was another K. So nice to have the chipstack to be able to raise with CRAP! frickenas$fjdk#;akj*dsfok. That is about as rude as you'll see me get. I promise lol .

very!I know how to prove I'm real. sleuthis knows me! I was at his house the day of the hockey draft and one time last summer. One person there, when he discovered I was "addagirl" recognized my name from stars.