"it's Time To Win Some Tournaments Again, I'm Hungry!"

it's great to read a nice poker blog...but frankly, tofurkey sucks! my wife is a veggie, and i tried it. if u r a meat-eater u will not like it.wanna try it? just dampen some cardboard and chow down!

I'm intrigued by your comments about the Full Tilt players playing poorly on Thanksgiving. I didn't get to see much of it, but it sounds like everyone was playing too conservatively toward the end. Will you be focusing a good portion of your new book on post-flop play, and teach us how it should be done? (please?)

Watching DN on the WSOP main event airing, I am amazed as always at how well he can put someone on their exact hand. But then at times he second guesses himself and then doesn't act on it. Now he has had some sort of poker epiphany according to the blog. This guy has the ability to become the most feared man in poker in 2007. Turn it on, turn it up, turn him loose!

Daniel is THE best poker player in the world when he is focusing on POKER and nothing else. I have seen him make some of the most AMAZING reads ever in tourneys and reap the benefits. Like that one read on Mike Sexton in the 06' TOC. He said something to the effect of "must have 2 kings or somethin" when the board was rags and they were like 3 handed. How he can put him on his exact hand there is just amazing. Daniel has the life of a superstar and a lot of bs goes along with that. He makes 123431x more money off of his endorsements and his videogames and side games than he does in tourneys so he focuses on that more I think. But if he consciously decides to focus on the big tourneys over the next few months I think we could see some more WPT titles and WSOP bracelets around his wrists.DO IT DANIEL!!! :club:

lol, i like to see the fire lit under daniels bum to play some poker.i go through the same thing only i am hungrey for 50-100 dollar buy ins :club: .oh and i like the title. "happy murdered and tortured bird day", i thought it was clever

Oh and Daniel, accept my Myspace friend request mannnnnnn!! :club: =)

Watching recoreded HSP right now....this is so great. The Dead Turkey Bird day poker was ok...WAY too many commercials. Liked that they showed lots of hands but man....TOTO was just reduced to a freaking boulder. But as far as TV poker goes...HSP rules imo. In spite of all the dead bird consumed recently, sort of ironic to hear you've developed a new appettite for inflicting some poker pain. Good to hear, yum yum... :club:

The tofu bird wasn't tooo bad. Lori did almost get him to eat some real stuffing, but since I make it with sausage, I fessed up before he actually got it on his plate.I did try to encourage him, on everyone's behalf, the next time he gets a good read on people, to not pay 'em off to see if he's right. He can find that out when the hand airs.