hands people need to stop playing pf in nl ring game

add K10 off to that listthat hand sucks.anyone else have hands to add to my list of "Hands people need to stop playing"
Why shouldn't they play them? As long as YOU aren't you should be in the clear ;)AT and AJ make people do stupid things, too.

i agree with the the trouble hands you mention except for the low/mid suited connectors. i like to play these in early position for a few reasons:1. so people cannot automatically know in early I have a pair or AK2. so that i can call a reasonable raise from someone behind me, and then lead into the raiser if i hit a flop well (very similar to playing low pp's in early position)3. it keeps me involved in hands. i like people to think of me as an "action player" and i can accomplish this cheaply enough by people just seeing me in a lot of flops4. i'm a good enough post-flop player to win pots i shouldn't win and maximize my gains when i do hitit's just hard to get yourself into too much trouble with suited connectors (unlike AJ, KQ, KJ, KT, QT, etc). i suppose it's about preference really.

Well 7-2 might be a better hand then oh K-9 to call an all in with, as you have a better chance of having two live cards :D